I am high right now and my landlord is changing my toilet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by isu8, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Has anyone else ever had their landlord interrupt their smoking session before?

2. Once (that I can recall right now) but there was an obnoxiously loud noise coming from the furnace or something. He thought it was coming from our apartment, but it was really coming from below. But he really didn't care that we were smoking because he grew and smoked himself.

Other than that my landlords have always given me notice so I respectably don't smoke until they are done what ever it is they are doing.

3. I read the title and lol'd for some reason haha, and I agree with ^, your landlord is supposed to let you know whenever he plans on coming in your apartment.

4. Well to be fair he did... I just smoked anyways (who knows how long it can take to change a toilet haha)

5. He is like working really hard and breathing heavily and grunting. I am sitting here super stoned on my iPad eating pudding. Lol

6. Maybe you should offer a hand? I know it's not actually your responsibility, but it can't hurt to be nice :/

7. Lmao! I would probably be doing the same, shit, I wouldnt even mind smoking up my landlord for a job well done (that is if he DOES do a good job lol)

8. Yes! Almost shat myself.

9. This dude is like swearing and yelling every 4 seconds. I can't go near or I'd laugh too hard haha

10. [quote name='"OutOnTheTiles"']I read the title and lol'd for some reason haha, and I agree with ^, your landlord is supposed to let you know whenever he plans on coming in your apartment.[/quote]

Lol dude it took me so long to think of what to put in the body of the message, I thought the title said it all

11. haha that's funny, that's something I would do/say.

12. Title made me laugh :D

13. Don't they have plumbers for this kind of job

14. That would cost a landlord alot of money, and besides toilets are easy as fuck to change.

15. I'm high and just broke out into hard core laughter

16. Hahaha. I knew I would find like-minded people here

17. people were constantly coming in and out changing stuff when I lived in an apartment. We just got used to it as all the maintenance people didnt care at all we smoked.

What really pissed me off was they had the right to unlock our doors and do work inside even if we weren't home.