I Am Having God Damn Telekenetic Conversations With My Friends Right Now

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by GM-2X, May 10, 2009.

1. I believe that I might be experiences the shared ability to be able to talk to my friends within the confines of our minds.

Like I hear their voices right now. They are quiet listening to what I am typing for the world to see.

That is some mind blowing shit to me right now, cuz either I am really talking to my friends or I'm hallucinating to the point where I could believe that. You see, I took nutmeg two days ago. It's effects have been dramatic upon me. Sort of changing the way I see the world around me.

Everytime I smoke weed I respark the trip. I just smoked a blunt of fucking amazing dro with some friends that I took nutmeg with. I've read that people who do know meg with one another sometimes form a mental bond with one another during a nutmeg trip. Sometimes to the point of having shared thought and outer body experiences.

I am now apart from those people and believe that I've formed such a bond and those people are outside waiting for me. I watched The Breakfast Club yesterday high as fuck and it just sort of seems like I'm living a badass 80's movie with my friends tonight and this is visual permenant proof of that. I will look back on this later I think "damn"...

Just some food for thought.:smoke:

2. Call em up and see if they are hearing the conversation? They'll either freak out or think you're retarded. I'm leaning towards the latter.

Sounds like a fun trip tho (not common for nutmeg).

3. "Damn"...Indeed bro. Lay off the nutmeg.

4. This has happened between one of my friends and me twice before.. except no nutmeg involved. We were talking and literally started to be able to combine our ideas without talking outloud. It was a strange thing that happened and we still are not sure what happened on those two nights.

I do know that since Alpha waves are increased by cannabis and that they have been shown to rise and fall in sync with nearby brains... just some food for thought.

5. It happens. No harm in asking. :) That's what friends are for man.

6. it's not THAT crazy of an idea. stranger things are reported with other drugs, right? Peyoteros claim they can literally transform into animals, as do ayahuasqueros. Datura shamans throw psychic darts, fly, and walk through walls. IMO, it's irrelevant whether or not it's happening from the perspective of everyone "outside" because it feels real to the person experiencing it. Just as long as you don't end up thinking you still are telepathic when the drug wears off. They'll send for the men in white....

7. Ive had the whole Telekenetic feeling before but it was with out beings like animals and such.

8. I love it that no one has brought up the word telepathy, which is what the op really meant.

Telekinesis is like bending spoons with your mind, or the like, and it has nothing to do with interpersonal communication.

9. aw darn you beat me to the punch..

and to the OP, interesting.
    But, yea, telepathy is real..
    no liee.

10. for real. the first thing I thought when I saw the title was, yuup, someones clueless.

Telekenesis is the ability to effect the physical world with nothing but the power of your mind. Telepatyy is the ability to send and recieve mental images and messages.

11. Forgive me. Telepathy. I was tripping hard, but Idk my friends said they kinda felt a force join theirs at one point.

12. i cant honestly say ive had a telepathic conversation with someone..

but ive learned to glean the thoughts from someone..at least to the simple degree of yes or no questions..im working on stealing images and thoughts from people..

for example..im in class right now, and have been focusing on the guy across from me at the comp...he has an image of a baby girl..and he is in a worried state of mind

thats about the extent of my quote telepathic abilities unquote

though..ive had my mind invaded before..forcing me to see horrific images, and stealing information from me..personal stuff..which came back to haunt me

13. I've said and done things completely random that other people were thinking about. Stuff that has nothing to do with anything we were talking about or what's around us.
    I think there was one time with my girlfriend when I brought up the NHS (National Health Service) out of nowhere and she said "Holy shit, for some reason I was just thinking about that!"
    Probably a strange coincidence, but interesting nonetheless.