"I am gonna Quit" - Yeah Right

Discussion in 'General' started by petrified, Apr 16, 2002.

?

In the last 2 years, what is the longest Gap u had between smoking sessions?

1. Less than 3 days

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3 --> week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. week --> 2 weeks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 weeks --> 1 month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. More than a Month

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, it's not letting me post my answer so I'll just tell it here. The longest that i have not smoked in the past two years was probably my 4 day trip to Vegas (we flew and i didn't bother to look for any) other than that i will probably not smoke for one day out of each month
    \t

2. never ever quit!

3. yeah told myself im gonna quit.

longest i've gone is 9 days without it.

but now...now i am really looking into not smoking anymore.
    i need a fucking job.

4. I've been sober for 5 and a half days now. Other than the week and a half I had to quit for drug counseling I 've been high for three years. When I do start smoking again It's not gonna be like that anymore. I forgot what it was like to be not stoned and it's actually not that bad. I have a hard time eating and sleeping now though, but it's not really from lack of weed though, it's from those damn devil shrooms that fucked my brain ;)

5. have to say .....I LOVE THE SHROOMS!

6. Marijuana is not in the least addictive, but you make have a psychological predisposition to it making it very possible that when it is available, you must smoke it. I know what you mean, when I am done with a paper at night and I take a look at my baggie, I want to go out and take a nice big bowl and smoke it. I then realize the consequences, I will have poor short term memory, it takes up time I could be sleeping, and its expensive to keep up. Try going without it for 2 weeks and see if your need for weed has cut down.

That's just the Doc's advise, have a good day and if you have it, smoke it in moderation!

peace and tokes all night long

7. i take it Hide is the all day smoker?

"ofc"to be seriouse for a moment ....

i think it is something best decided in a personal level...

i have known people who couldent function when they where high...not even well enuf to comunicate
    and i am talking about adults
    and i also know people who can operate happyly and productively stoned to shit!

8. I like to include smoking in boring activities such as cleaning. Some things just seem a little more interesting while high

9. i have to stop sometimes for at least a month when i cant get any. i just t=drink beer when i cant get weed

10. Wow, I remember this thread. That whole sobriety thing lasted all of about 7 days ;) What was I thinking? It's the only thing that keeps me sane.

11. I am in that sucky situation, where the crop hasn't produced yet, it'll be another month or so, and i have no money. So, now I have to stop for awhile. I feel like I might be going through some kind of withdraw, but it isn't anything that I can't handel. I love to smoke the herb when I'm just messing around at home or relaxing.

Although, I don't know about the whole heart-racing, I haven't had that except for when I over, over do it. In fact, I find that a bowl at night helps me sleep better and a bowl in the morning is a bit of an energizer....Guess it jsut depends on the person.

12. I get you all but bout the quitting thing i quit for like 6 mnths and recently started again. I am gonna quit again. I know what you all say bout weed not being physically addictive i agree but what i have noticed from peeps on this particular post is that, most peeps have another form of adiction or swap the weed for another "bad habbit" to put in a better sense like some peeps drink others smoke you guys all get me dont you. I am not saying that we r all addicts but you get me