i am gonna knock this fat cunt out soon.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by devilishfatcat, Nov 14, 2008.

1. #1 devilishfatcat, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Right just for a start, im not a violent person anymore as the name of this thread would suggest but as ive just stopped smoking, which is supposed to be till january, im getting VERY irratable. (I say im not violent anymore as i used to flip out easily and weed helped me control me temper, even smoking once a week would help keep it in check, i dont need to as much now as i can control it much more by thinking things through)

My dad is basicly being a cunt an im gonna flip one day an i wont be able to stop myself punching the fat prick over an over.
    Hes one of these people big on the whole respect thing, but im not even joking he NEVER seems to have any for me. Every time i speak he has something smug to say, like just now when i went downstairs to talk to ma mum he just interupted and said "im not interested" just to be a prick. I wasnt even talking to the cunt for fucks sake. hes always trying to start arguements. Whenever i speak he seems to be able to pull something out of it just to irritate me and be a general twat.

Another thing is that hes always saying i dont deserve shit, i do more around the house to help my mum than my brother and sister put together and ive been going to college to get an education. Then when i argue with him an point out the things i CLEARLY do he just says yea in a sarcastic voice as if to say i dont.

this is a bit of a rant an is prolly doesnt have any real structure i know but im real pissed off an i need to vent this shit somewhere before i put the fat prick on his arse an end up getting kicked out or somethin..

Not that it would matter anyway because i need to get outa this fucking house. My mum i have no problem with, and my dad i never really have before he came home this time - he works away an used to be away for four months and home for two and that just repeated. Now hes changed schedules and is home for 14weeks and away for 14 weeks. I cant fucking hack his ignorant arrogant hypocritical personality for that long i just wanna ask him when hes going away so i can say good riddens or fuck off somewhere else before i really do something stupid. I dont even know what to say here id just love to stamp on the fuckers head repeatedly.

Ive always been one of these people that could never figure out how people can actually hate their parent(s) so much and just leave home, but let me tell you, i do now.
    when i was 16 i had a few freinds that moved out of their parents and went to live with grandparents and stuff and even when they told me why could never understand it.

now i feel like im either going to kick the cunts fucking head in, or piss off before i do that. Im planning n joining the army after college anyway, but this makes me just want to fuck off as far away as possible and go now. Thing is im not going to let this cunt ruin my future just because he wnts to be a prick, i need to finish college so i can qualify for officer training or something of that sort, but that means staying at home because i cant afford to move out. That means more confrontations and ill end up hitting the cunt or wrapping my baseball bat round his smug fucking head.

The only thing i can think of is that im bigger than him now and he feels like he isnt the boss of the family or something so he thinks he needs to tryn prove it by being a cunt, i dunno, he has no real motive for doing it as far as i can see which is why its getting to me so much.

O AND ANOTHER THING. He NEVER stops trying to put me down and make me seem like a dumb ass, like hes trying to make me feel completely inferior to him, but to be honest i feel far superior because the last thing i ever want is to be a fat sad cunt like he is. Hes also always comparing me to people i know who have been complete failures in life and says im going to turn out like them an that really pisses me off because i got it all the way through school to teachers tellin me ill never amount to anything.

right i really cant be arsed writing anymore blades ive calmed down quite a bit an all i want to do is go to bed..Hopefully he'll just stop soon or somethings gonna happen.. i might be back in like 20 mins after i get some shit sorted i dunno ill talk to you all later....

D.
    :smoke:

2. the title of this thread made me laugh.

you should probably talk to your dad before clocking him though ;)

3. call your dad on his bluff man.

4. hes testing you bro. probably just wants to make sure u dont turn into a pussy.

5. He putting you to the test he dont want you to be a bitch *****
    Pops tested me many times and alot worser than that, he just wants you to be tough.

6. try talking to him maybe yall can come to some sort of agreement but if not id just ignore him. i know its the last thing you want to do but it might be the best and just think of it this way he will be gone away to work again soon enough. i hope things get better for you

7. maybe he's trying to be funny?

8. yes he is testing him. he probably brags about him when he goes away too. "yea my son is in college blah blah and he aint no bitch neither"

9. Thats exactly what my pops did but he did it while I was in middle school, everyones pops on the block was like that.
    Played cards smoked blunts and bragged about us.

10. Sounds like a good explanation bro.

There really ain't any reason for a dad to just start being a douche like that, except what Bank said.

11. i will try and give a lil advice take it or leave it.

TAKE THE HIGH ROAD, dont stoop to his level guy. Your dad (maybe?) is a piece of shit, are YOU a piece of shit too?? Dont encourage him. Just take this as one of lifes lessons, that guys sometimes have "father issues", im not expert but sounds like he had some father issues as well.

my advice, do anything you can to not be like him when you grow up. Remember. Your dad sounds like a miserable old man, do YOU want to be a miserable old man who shits on their son?? (im not sayin you will)

just sit back, blaze, and say "damn dude im glad im not that shitty of a person" <---this attitude will get you somewhere. Learn how to treat others good instead of like shit, learn how to respect people who deserve your respent.

WHY NO HEART TO HEART WITH YOUR FATHER?? (obviously i see why) next time hes raggin on you just say somethin like "ya looks like it got you real far", or "ya maybe if i do this ill be just like you when im old". Just straight up tell him hes bein a piece of shit, and a shitty father.

I mean, im makin some assumptions here, but your dad sounds like a TOP NOTCH father :rolleyes: this fuck up father should be blaming himself for his "worthless" (im not sayin you are but I think thats the point your trying to portray of what he thinks about you)

the apple dont fall far from the tree, take this into consideration and treat your kids right later on in life

12. #12 bommer09, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008

I agree with this. Take the high road. Don't hit him or yell at him or curse him out, no matter how much he deserves it.

If you want to resolve this. Try talking to him about it. Or maybe write all this down in a letter. Tell him what you just told us. If that doesn't work, well at least you tried.

Just do what you can to make sure that you're a better dad to your future kids than he was/is to you

edit: And there's a difference between a father testing his son, toughening him up and being a complete douchebag and asshole

13. just remember man, he's still your dad, whether you're angry with him or not.

sure theres things hes done to make you mad, but im sure theres also a plethora of things he's given you.

you gotta take a negative, and cancel that shit out with a positive, otherwise life is gonna be constantly gloomy. Stay up my friend.

14. Yeh that shit would be typical of ma dad tbh :rolleyes:

Some of that made ma laugh hahaha...

Anyways... im just gonna tryn stay outa the fuckers way which will be hard but w/e...

Gotta get to college :wave:

D.

15. ....

lol.

Please. Be blacker.

16. im mexican bro

17. Not getting that one?

Its was showing him that he wants him to be tough.

18. It was funny at the time. :smoking:

Nothing to see here, keep moving folks....

19. Shit, I know how u feel, my dad was beaten when he was a kid, and was a real douche. When i was 16, he tried to hit me, and i clocked his ass. 1 thing that annoyed him was to be real polite to him. Me and my brother used to do it. Shit, now my dads cool as fuck, and sometimes we be smoking blunts together and shit.
    Try to be polite to him.

20. [quote='/ul\l9l-l0\/3;3319158]Shit, I know how u feel, my dad was beaten when he was a kid, and was a real douche. When i was 16, he tried to hit me, and i clocked his ass. 1 thing that annoyed him was to be real polite to him. Me and my brother used to do it. Shit, now my dads cool as fuck, and sometimes we be smoking blunts together and shit.
    Try to be polite to him.[/quote]

Mate ive tried being polite an shit so im way past that..

Now im just gonna be the biggest cunt i can to him when im not staying out of his way. Hes never tried to hit me but if he ever did i would go fucking mental and to be honest im not scared of him because even though he is pretty built, hes slow and i know how to fuck him up easy. Everyones got theyre weaknesses and he has plenty so yeh.

D.