I am gonna cry

Discussion in 'General' started by liekz0mg1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I JUST found this out.

My father only has less than 5 years left to live because of his heart condition, if he is lucky.

He is the only person in my ENTIRE family who understood me and has stood by my side through good times and bad.

I don't know what I could without him.

2. >HUG<
    but quit depressing yourself and make his last moments count. :)

3. Its going to be really tough for him to get over depression but ur entirely right. You should make these last years the best so you got something to strong between yall to remember. My mom got a dog when I was born and he stayed alive till I was 13 years old. He was the fucking shit. Loved him to death. He got cancer and had like 4 months to live. I never did much with him like walk him around or hug him much or anything like that. Was kinda just like "whatever". He died and still to this day I regret spending the time to hang out with him the last few months before he died.

BTW I'm really sorry about your dad. Just today my brother got admitted to a hospital because his apendix almost burst. Hopefully he''ll be fine.

4. yeah dude ^^^^^ they hit the nail on the head. do the things with your dad youve always wanted to but haven't. make the best memories last :smoke:

5. keep your head up and as the others have said,make the best of the time you have.try to remember too,that doctors aren't always right.remember it's their 'practice' and no one person can be 100% positive on it.

I wish you and your father luck.Stay positive.