I am going to the led zepplin concert

Discussion in 'General' started by Fractal, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Maybe, I just put my name in the lottery though. Damn I wanna go, so bad.

2. Is there somewhere online you can register to win tickets? When do they go on sale? I'm sure it's gonna sell out in less than 30 minutes. This would be a once in a lifetime opportunity cause I'm a huge Led Zeppelin fan... too bad the concert is in England. Hopefully after this show they'll be like "hey I forgot how much fun this was! and we sound pretty damn good" and then they'll plan a full U.S. or even World Tour. That would be incredible....

3. Don't count on it. I consider the Pink Floyd; Pulse DVD one of their greatest achievements and they never toured after that show.

4. Well they should at least record it and release a DVD or even a live CD. I bet its going to be a killer show.

5. This is being sold as a "1 time show" and they are quoted as saying they have no more plans. I doubt they will play again. Luckily I am studying abroad for a year in england, and will be a few minutes down the road from this great show. On the bad side, something like millions of people have already signed up for the lottery, and thats the only way to get tickets. Im sure some big names have gotten tickets, but the public can only use the lottery. My guess is like 20 g's on ebay in a few weeks.

Anyways, the site is real easy to find, but I dont want to post it just cause thall help my odds, even though thats a dick move and it would only be like 50 more people, well I wanna see this damn concert. But if you really want to register, google it, should be simple.

6. You can count of that man.

7. Oh that's a given...they'd be fools not to cash in on that

I don't know about them doing a full-on tour, from what I understand Robert Plant and Jonesey don't get along and I think this is more to honor Ahmet Ertegun than to get the band back together.

8. They obviously dont care about the money. 100% of the proceeds go to charity.

9. Yeah Plant, Page, and Jones have all had their disagreements and grudges against each other, but supposedly they've recently reconciled their differences. The three of them have done interviews together within the last year or so, and fans have been talking more and more about a reunion since 2006. It was rumored they were playing this show a few months ago, and they all denied it in interviews... then it turns out it was true after all. So there's no telling what may come in the future despite what the band has said. One thing is for sure... if they were to get back together for a major tour, it would probably be the biggest band reunion in music history. They need to do it before they're all too old to perform. If nothing else, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a DVD.