Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am going to start growing soon and i could really use some advice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bubblesss, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Hey everyone, to start things off i live in Canada and I will be growing outside.

Now, When do I first plant my seeds, and how often should I attend to them.

Also how do I know when it should be harvested? (honestly I have no clue)

Finally how much should I be paying per seed (say if i grew white widow) and where would i get these seeds?

Any other tips or advice would be appreciated thanks:bongin:

2. Isn't it harvest season? lol

3. Good luck, I too hope to start a cultivation venture one day!

4. chronic yes right now it is i mean like next season >.>

5. just check out the beginners area of the cultivation section. Pretty much everything you need is in there.

6. It literally has EVERYTHING. Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible can be torrented on some websites, maybe downloaded somewhere, trust me I learnt a shit load using this.

7. I would buy how to grow medical marijuana by Todd McCormick. I know nothing about growing, but he is very skilled and was close friends with jack herrer.