I am going to hell.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by MariaJuana92, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I wish it were as easy as it sounds.

2. Sigh. I think that you are probably right about the course of events.

I really wasn't trying to be a bitch or call you out but we all have to be honest with ourselves and I think that you are doing that the above post.

3. Lucifer is waiting for you

4. You either love your boyfriend or you don't.

If you do, no other man should matter to you.

If you don't, marraige shouldn't be on the table and you shouldn't be wasting this guys time with a doomed long-term relationship.

5. I think you should just fuck nom de guerre

6. no1 can blame u..a lot of us have that "one" that got away an I can understand u totally..ur not alone,I'm not in a relationship however but Ik right now if I was an my ex came along it would be hard to resist because I still have feelings for him an we have been threw so much which is also why I kind of refuse to get into anything as of yet..ur only human though an conversation is nothing more then conversation but if u care about ur current boyfriend at all then u will leave it at only that,if u don't then u could do a lot of damage to ur self an especially someone else in the process..life can be funny this way an who knows what could happen later in the future but whatever u do just be sure its the right thing,always follow ur heart an think things throw more then once just to be sure ur making the right choice..don't feel so bad chick it could be a lot worse,I doubt ur anywhere near hell lol

7. OP, you are a brave and honest girl.

8. Just do your current boyfriend a favor and break up with him right now, because he clearly deserves a woman who actually wants him.

And if you even gave 2 shits about him in the first place, you wouldn't have started talking to an ex boyfriend no matter how many virginities of yours he took.

9. I honestly think that's a little extreme. If anything, if he loves me as much as he claims to, he would respect this as a natural part of me. Maybe we're not meant to be. But what I do know is that he's coming up next weekend. And I am going to meet his extended family soon. And in all of this, I've only talked to my ex a couple times. The conversations mostly consisting of me telling him what I've done in the past year and a half, and vice versa. Nothing hot, nothing wrong, etc. I'd gladly let him read it all if he wished. This is my ex, not my current boyfriend. And if anyone knows me, they know I don't cheat, and I am loyal as fuck. But I can't control that I made a promise, and I am trying to keep it. I said I'd always be a friend. I'd always be civil. So far, I've done that pretty well.

But 4 years trumps 4 months as far as a connection goes.
    Siiiiigh.

10. I think if a guy posted this, the guys would reply a lot differently.
    If you noticed, women seem to understand what I am feeling, while men get after me for it, some suggesting I break up with the boyfriend. It's just an observation.

11. Your going to hell.

12. It is that easy lol.

Why the fuck do girls play games like this, is it really that entertaining?

13. it's not a fucking game to me. i've never had this problem in my life, but it is very real. and i am just being honest with myself. and a few people here on GC as well.

14. You have a boyfriend, yet your entertaining the idea of getting with another guy?

How is this not a game?

Im sure your current boyfriend would be pretty pissed if he knew you were actively contemplating this, which you already know hence where the game comes into play.

15. I don't think I was ever contemplating this.
    Am I curious and do I want to talk to my ex? Yes.
    Do I wish we were friends? Yes.
    Would I leave my boyfriend for something that obviously didn't work, multiple times, no way.
    If I were single, would I be doing things differently? Yes.

16. Just speak to him and remain friends, but if you start ignoring your boyfriend so you can meet up with him then I suggest you end it with him. speaking to an ex when you are in a relationship, never works. That I know from personal experience, but I don't know you so it may be different

17. Hell doesn't exist, so your'e good.

18. Sorry to have overheard your conversation, but... it was entertaining so I listened, and...

--

When I listen to guys saying girls who thinks about their ex-boyfriends are clearing thinking about fucking them, I remember the time when I thought exactly that.

And I went through a hell for thinking so.

Eventually I came out of it, and now I'm perfectly fine, but I can still feel that burning sensation in the bottom of my stomach when I read this kind of story.

19. For the record,

There is nothing wrong with thinking about your ex-boyfriend... or your ex-girlfriend.

They're just your memories.

They exist only in your head.

And you can't fuck somebody who's only in your memories.

Not physically anyway.

But mental fuck... well, it's anything goes, really...

Guys think about the time they fucked their ex in their cars... in her dorm room... in the woods... in the park... in the school's toilet...

Guys think about sex all the time... and when a guy think about sex, there's probably a person in his thoughts and a lot of times that someone isn't his current girlfriend.

It could be his English teacher from high school.

Or it could be someone from his class.

Or it could be the girl who works at the local convenient shop.

It could be anyone.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong about it.

It's called mind fuck. It's a healthy exercise. Everyone should do it.

Mind fuck is not only for the boys, but girls can do it too.

It's good for both sexes.

Anyway...

The thing is, like I said, there's absolutely nothing wrong with thinking.

I wish people will do more thinking.

I think people are not doing enough thinking.

But that's just what I think.

20. When I'm with someone, and im thinking of sex, I'm thinking about that person 80% of the time.

The other 20% are randoms I see/celebrities.

Guys are weird.