Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am going to GET FUCKED?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bubonic kronic, Feb 23, 2009.

1. yea i followed the guide on here same crackers and peanut butter

2. Heat isn't necessary in this situation, it only speeds up the process. The oils in peanut butter (oils that make it canna-butter instead of canna-water) are able to extract the thc without heat because of its fat solubility.

3. how exactly did you make them in the microwave? i failed massively when i tried to make a microwaved one. i let it sit for a day, popped it in the microwave, and it started smoking lol

4. Yep its true, you can get stoned from just letting them sit for a COUPLE days. Not overnight. Facepalm pic please..

5. what microwave setting/how long?

6. you fucked up

you should have let them sit for 2 days

7. I used a gram in oreos let them sit for 3 days and they did not work.

I recommend cooking them. I know if I ever try them again I'm going to cook them.

8. ... no... you're completely wrong...

9. heating will converty thc-s to thc thou.

[​IMG]

10. I would say that the filling of an oreo didn't have enough oil to absorb the thc. Thats why it didn't work.

11. haha thats sucks man because if you cooked em an hour after you ate em, you'd be too fucked up to post on GC.:smoking:

12. heat just speeds up the process, it still works the same at lower temperatures, albeit slower. it's not like the THC is suddenly "activated" as many people claim it is.

if you wait an appropriate amount of time you have a good chance at getting them more potent, seeing that you take the heat deterioration out of the equation (which is inevitable, especially with typical conventional ovens, nonetheless toaster ovens).

so yes, really :)

13. HAHAHA OMG

when i read that it was so funny, lmao. the way you typed it was ace, rep man!

but yeah, lol, you need to heat them. you basically just ate some raw weed. WOULD YOU EAT A RAW EGG?

14. if by "get fucked" you actually mean "get fucked over" then the answer is yes, because you should have let those babies sit out for 2+ days before consuming them.
    at least pop 'em in the oven next time if you wanna eat 'em so damn quick...
    eager kids these days. no patience for anything. *sigh*

15. epic fail

16. oops
    why wouldnt you cook them
    :confused_2:

17. Yea first of all the other thread has way more info on this topic, so go over there.

and your an idiot for not researching the sit method 1 day is just as good as eating the weed straight.

Cook That shit. Eat that shit. Fire Crackers are so simple. and so bomb. :devious: