i am going to die.

Discussion in 'General' started by kalamitous K, Nov 25, 2011.

1. What exactly does being a hero mean to you? Who do you want tobe a hero to?

2. Maybe not right now but don't the road you will be that hero to someone, maybe a future gf/wife/bf/husband or a kid or family member just do you man and instead of worrying about dying a hero live your life day by day stop smell the roses and say yea more often to random shit

3. The whole word 'hero' just makes this thread weird.

4. the word hero to me means a person who overcomes insormountable odds to achieve their goals. instead of resigning myself, as the truman show poster mentioned, to the cylcle of birth-school-work-consume-death.

i want to find a way to live my life outside that cycle of what we accept as a normal life. anybody can be a faceless accountant driving identical cars, living in identical houses, porking identical spouses, raising identical children, and being a slave to the judgment of others, all to maintain the status quo of the human breeding grid. that is what i use as my example of anonymity, my invisible oppressor.

i think that to become a hero, one must perform heroic deeds, be it through their strength, courage, wisdom, or diplomatic skills, in such a way to set themselves apart from, and inspire others to follow their example. does that sound about right? does that sound like an objective description of what it means to live a heroic life?

5. #65 Luvs2splooj, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Im gonna quote what I said earlier, try to read through the lines cause I was trying to say something I don't fully feel like saying publicly.

Look at all the things you described. Its not just a "human breeding grid". Theres an artificial scaffold holding that grid up. Take your time observing and thinking, and I think what you have/want to do will become clearer. Discover how to tear down, or better yet, rearrange that scaffold for the better of human kind.

Find a problem, devise a plan, execute that plan(flawlessly)(remember, you only make a mistake AFTER youv made the mistake, take precautions, think through every possible problem/situation, don't rush anything). We're all gonna die at some point, whats it matter if its a little early if it meant having a chance at fixing a part of the world. I don't mean starting a fundraiser or community service or anything.
    The biggest problems in this would can be fixed by one person with the right information making the right moves.

6. Maaaan, stfu.

Your problem isnt some breeding grid, or expected standards.

Your problem is that you would rather sit around on grasscity and the internet rather than get up and do something.

Unsubbed. Your bitching is just plain annoying.

7. Just eat right and make a lot of cardio exercise (10 hours weekly), this will decrease the possibility of hearth attacks. =)

8. hit your roooowsssss @ the gym guyyy u will sweat out all that problems

9. I Love You.

10. [quote name='"dudeimoncoke"']If you want to die a hero, you have to live like one. The truth is, most people aren't heroes. Most people are just a shit stain on the face of the Earth. They might be nice people and all but at the end of the day, they aren't going to be remembered outside of their family and they may as well have never existed to the rest of the world.

I doubt any heroes ever set out with a goal in mind to become heroes, this isn't fucking Pokemon. Just do what you think is right and don't let anything stop you.[/quote]

This post makes the most sense out of all the ones I've seen

11. ive been posting this entire topic from my phone. its not like im sitting around getting stoned, picking my balls, and playing skyrim... i hit my "rows" too, everyday. i performed my first heroic act of my new life last night, i stopped what could have been a huge fight at this bar i was at.

12. Your problem isn't that your right. It's that you jumped the gun, and assumed they were sitting around doing nothing.

Mission Failure.