Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i am going to amsterdam this summer but i have a problem

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thelegend8888, Jun 21, 2010.

1. hey, i am going to the dam to get super pissed and im thinking of getting some bud there since its meant to be the best apparently, i havent smoked in 5 months due to no money and the problem i have is that i think i get anxiety when i smoke because i get the fast heart rate which makes me uneasy and i was wondering if the indicas will not give me that effect?

cheers happy smoking people:smoke::bongin::metal::D:hippie:

2. No money for 5 months but you planned a trip to Amsterdam?

Idk about your other thing :eek:

3. i needed the money for other things like rent etc and didnt wanna blow it all on weed so i saved up for this summer

4. Maybe it was the type of weed you were smoking, switch it up.

5. any good weed in amsterdam that will give me a chilled feeling?

6. Just look for the indica dominants really makes a difference for me and my anxiety

7. What he said^^^^

Indica won't make you trip but if weed trips you out you really shouldn't smoke it. It should have the adverse effect.

Just ask for Indica, not a cross or sativa.

8. you lucky duck have fun smoke alot vist the sights share with us when you get back.:wave: ya i would go for an indica if you got anxiety should help alot :smoking:

9. any particular strains or should i tell the guy in the coffeshop about my problem?

10. usually hot girls work at these shops but just ask the person at the counter and they will tell you all about it. Remember its legal there so you can talk freely about everything, its not like going to a headshop in the states where you cant say "bong" without getting kicked out.

11. Just tell yourself that it's weed and that it CANNOT cause any heart problems. So, even if you feel like your heart is beating fast, you're completely safe cuz all you did is smoke weed. Hopefully that will calm you down.

12. hot girls hmm ;D i think im gunna have a great time wiv these hotties ;

13. I been smoking for 2 years, and just last month I had 2 panic attacks, one where i just complete passed out but was at a concert so every just thought i was fucked up. 2nd was at friends house. not sure what triggered them but they were both in a row, though haven't had a panic attack since.

14. Ask the budtenders there. I heard they aree really helpful but, Dont smoke as much well I mean dont start smoking bowl after bowl maybe take a couple hits maybe even one and after 10 min. or so take another hit or two or whatever that way I dont think you will go over the level to what you were talking about. Also you should have a low tolerance especially because you havnt smoked all summer like you said. Have fun/.

15. A couple beers or some [CAN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER DRUGS], [CAN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER DRUGS], or some [CAN'T TALK ABOUT OTHER DRUGS] will take the edge off that anxiety thing until you get used to it.

16. Just ask for a Indica-dominant, watch out, the weed there is VERY strong.:eek:

17. lol . :smoking: