I am god

Discussion in 'General' started by Tyro01, Aug 31, 2011.

1. and anything you convince me of comes true. Please try

2. FSM all the way

3. God doesn't exist man your nothing :laughing:

4. now im stuck in a void

5. #5 hgpsycho, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being I'm absolutely sure there is a God and 10 being Im absolutely sure there is no God)
    I'd say I'm a 9.9, because no one really knows for sure, but scientific evidence seems to be leaning in favor of there being no God.

6. Science can explain the universe without using a god as an explanation (for the most part,) it doesn't mean a god doesn't "exist."

7. You are not my Father. How dare you make such false accusations! Your time will come when you stand eye to eye with God, till then good luck. :cool:

8. He didn't say he was God, he said he was god.

9. Belive what ever you want, some belive there is and some simply belive there isn't a god including myself, no one can say there is or isn't!

Isn't this supposed to be in the religion section anyways ?

Peace..

Keepontoking...

10. The truth is there are many gods in our universe called "creator gods" they are highly evolved entities that literally go around "creating" ...its wat they do... some of these gods can be seen in our own history. The gods ancient civilizations such as the Egyptians, Mayans and Aztecs would depict in their historic graffiti. These gods appeared to be actually visiting them during these times on earth. Apart from the creator gods there is the universe itself which is "Prime creator" and this essentially is God.

11. I don't believe god. : )

12. god? what be that?

13. im a wizard

14. science has plenty of theories and some good arguments but science is still to young to explain anything crucial about the universe. he doesnt have to be a figure, god might very well be the universe itself. truth is science can explain a very small part of the universe, which is laws of physics but we dont know how they take place in the bigger schemes of things and if there are more laws. obviously the universe can not be created from nothingness, and neither can god. so know one can prove anything.

15. #15 Skunky Monkey, Aug 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2011
    Attempt to find answers.

Or

Just believe there is a superior being

Hmm.

My beliefs are my opinion as are yours but to be honest were probably all wrong The universe is way to complex for us to even attempt to understand

16. Okay. Make sure I don't end up poor, my family is healthy and happy, and thats basically all I want :D

You get two cookies.

17. thy father shall be healed

18. FSM....I am not worthy...please spare me

19. You shall be spared