I am God

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by electricbath, May 16, 2008.

1. A. I think therefore I am
    B. I cannot know the existence of objects independent of my thoughts-- brain in vat argument
    C. God is
    i. omnipotent
    ii. omniscient
    iii. benevolent
    D. I am
    i. in control of my thoughts
    ii. know or perceive all my thoughts
    iii. holy is my perception

I am God of all existence.

2. What perceives of your perception? :) How did you think to think? How did you create creation?

3. how do your fingers fing? How do you post...

Okay, seriously, the OP posted something a little more deep than the questions you just asked.

At least I think it was pretty deep. It sounds like you have a closer enlightenment the way you talk about your perception of thought and existence.

4. lol I'm taking him for his word. If it be his will as God, he can surely answer to satisfaction those three questions. :) Oh, it's profound, I agree. Like my questions are more superficial...

5. sorry, it was

" iii. holy in my perception"

I think because I've always been thinking. My thoughts, the only source of existence, has always been and always will be. I Do not know a time when I had no thoughts. I do not know, without using external stimuli, that my thoughts will ever end. I cannot create something that has always been.

6. Then what is the point of limiting that which you are to "God"? :) God wouldn't be so silly. :p

7. ? don't quite understand the question

8. You say you're God. Then you say you don't know your origin, yet you believe you are omniscient and omnipotent (capable of all you imagine, in short). :) Am I right? And then next you dismiss the importance of either your lack of will or your lack of ability. So, you are essentially suggesting you are beyond a need for knowledge. If that is the case, you must be what created God. :) So why merely claim to be God?

9. there is a level beyond god? sweet, i want to be on that level :D Ok... so i do not remember ever creating myself. But, any creator outside of myself would be impossible. Perhaps God has a little memory/smoking problem? :)

10. lol Do you remember creating creation with which to create yourself? If not, do you really know it all? :) And if not, then why the God thing? :) Don't you wonder how God did it?

11. what if everybodys consiousness is like a fractal of the one god, and certain beings (fractals of god) were trapped in a physical world(no shit im referring to us :) )? i donno, thats my belief.

12. One of Descartes critical flaws. He was a genious, but not one man can understand the universe.

The question doesn't have to be complex and intricate to be deep.

13. Is this a faith or do you have any logical proofs of this? I would love to read em :D

Since I cannot remember my creation, I am not God. Since anything independent of my mind cannot exist, I can be the only God. Therefore, there is no God. Good questions, got me thinking :smoking:. Methinks question depends on what one defines as a God. Can God be all knowing and all loving without being all-powerful? etc etc I am not God but I am one powerful being sort of deal? :D

14. well i wouldnt say i have solid proof...but studying on Anunaki and such, and one other source i intuitively trust.

15. Prove it with religion..oh wait..you cant.:p Im not all for god so I guess I dont see the depth of this. But Im not one to bash someones beliefs. I could care less long as you dont harm people in the process or preach to me like I was just born into this world and never experienced things for myself.

:wave::smoking:

16. buddha would say we are all Gods.

i would think to even be at one with God (not being God), would require one to be present for every moment of consiousness. living every moment, making conscious decisions and not running on auto pilot. tuning into those subtle vibrations and realizing that we are truly responsible for our view of life and the world around us.

at best we can be mirrors of benevolence...

twoLOUD - i agree. religion is evil. religion teaches blind faith and intolerance for other's beliefs. the world will never be a better place while religion has it's grip. to see the world thru compassion and love irregardless of the existence of God is to make the world a better place...

just my two cents :D

17. Maybe this ultimate consciousness is the culmination of all thought. We are fractal of God, but maybe we bound ourselves by unsconscious faith in the reality at which we all percieve. Essentially if everyone believed a different truth to be the basis of reality, maybe then that would be our reality. Think about people with mental illness, they believe certain things at their core which causes them to have "dellusions" and "halucinations". Maybe they're not crazy, because what they see is real. Maybe someone with bi-polar actually ascends to heaven, but is bound by the reality's and perceptions of non believers... If faith was the key to higher consciousness, then all we'd need do is believe 100%. Who knows though, maybe i'm just really stoned.

18. I do not see how you can think that "we" (humanity and all that is; i.e. the universe) can simply be a mere "fragment" as you put it, in Gods mind. I can not fathom how anyone can even see that as being any sort of rational thought, theory, or belief.

Or maybe perhaps i too am high :smoking:

19. Yep, that's the kind of stuff that gets to me too. :)

20. "They" don't want us to know our true nature because we are ...... and if the masses knew that we are ....... then they could no longer control us. But every now and then there is an astronomical event and it's up to us to make the most of it. PM me if you want to know more.