I am fucking pissed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Auto Rock, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Today, I go to school, and leave my bag of tobacco with my grinder and scale in my truck. Well...my fucking luck yet again, they brought the dogs to my school. I get called out of class while having a shit ton of pills on me, but I dropped those off with a kid. I walked out to my truck because that is where the lady at the office told me to go, so I went. I knew what was going to happen, because I have been busted at school before. Well I walked out to my truck and I start shaking my head when I saw the 2 police officers and my vice principal. No sooner than when I got to him, I started in on him saying "What is this crap? You called me out of class to get my truck searched?" We had a little discussion as to which I totally served him in. He continued to tell me that the dogs had a hit on my truck and the police wanted to search it. I told them they weren't going to find any pot, only tobacco, which at our school, we aren't suppose to bring at all. So I opened my truck and he begins his search, finding all my shit. I told him that he couldn't get me in trouble for the grinder because I didn't use it for pot, only the tobacco that I had in there. He let it go, but then he found my scale! Of course, yet again, without pot on me or in my truck, he couldn't get me in trouble for that either. Well, guess what?! He finds a kitchen knife, and we all know knives are a big no no on school property. Of course, he holds it like it is some deadly mother fucker that could hop up and kill anyone at any moment. Well, the vice principal takes me in, sends me to the ISS room, and I have to wait for several hours before he gets back to me. I go in, and he tells me I am suspended for 10 days, and that I could possibly be expelled, which I am actually probably going to get expelled because they were nice to me last time when I was busted. I threw my best lines at them too, and the only one that made him, and the 2 cops shut up was when I said "How about we drug test everyone? The students, teachers, and the rest of the administration..." Of course I got the silent treatment on that one. Over all I would say I was pretty shitty to them but they said they smelled pot in my truck, which I had none on me, and hadn't smoked in it for a few days. I am glad though that when I mentioned the 5th amendment the cops chuckled.... Shows how much some law enforcement care. To top it all off, it was one of the same cops who busted me last year. So now I am sitting at home, pretty pissed off, and wanting to smoke some bud, but I have none.

Also, I guess kicking me out of school will help my drug problem by fucking up my future? Oh how I love my school's view on helping.

2. Such a valid point.

3. sucks dude, I was almost thrown out of HS for multiple reasons. Even still, if you get expelled you can just go to another HS.

4. I got expelled when I was 14, or rather "asked to leave" as the private schools put it
    I ended up in a better school, with better people
    and I got a far better education.

Just depends on your luck really

5. Hey dude 10 days seems pretty harsh you should have denied them the search, if you could have.

6. no, once the dogs pick up a scent it doesn't matter if you refuse. it's probable cause unfortunately. sucks that the school cares SO damn much about your education. :(

7. Why was there a knife in your truck?

8. It was a steak knife.... and I had it in there from a long ass time ago for some reason or another.... I don't even remember. Atleast I got to leave school early? :(

9. School searches at my old high school usually happen on 420..how predictable is that...

I got called to get searched and they had everyone who got called out stand around and they told us what they were doing and they asked if they had any volunteers to go first. I said i would if i could go back to class first as were watching a sweet video.

The cops said weve never had anyone volunteer before...I said ya just dont tear up my car...they said where is it?? I said its at the very very end of the lot. The cop said "oh thats probably why the dog jumped its because it was the first car we walked by"
    I knew i didnt have shit so I flaunted it smiling and having nice conversations with my principle about my mustang, which he was admiring during the search.

All i could do was think about how much weed i smoked in the car before school, keeping my stash at home. At lunch I was so stoked by how I played them, I went home and smoked even more, returning to school only to talk more shit to the School cops...

I was even tipped off about the search. Some chick called me a couple nights before annynomously and told me "I was going to die that day"

10. Just dont get caught is what i say.

11. I had some fun with my high school once they started calling dogs (junior year on). I started rolling blunts on my binders and folders so my backpack would always trip the dogs. I remember the first time they told me the dogs alerted I just laughed and said, "oh really?". Of course I was part of the stoner culture there and everybody kind of expected me to get nailed eventually. Nothing better than wasting your principal's, the cop's and your time by getting out of class for thirty minutes to be searched only for them to apologize.

Sucks man sorry to hear about your suspension hope everything works out.

its your drug problem, blame the school for inane rules but they have nothing to do with whatever road you take after this or how it affects you.

12. Yeah, they care about his education so much that he can't get it for 10 days because he brought tobacco and a grinder to school. :rolleyes:

13. Do you by any chance go to Homestead in Fort Wayne? That school is a prison.

14. the guy had a scale also dont forget

at my old highschool my friend got suspended for having 5lbs of 'illegal fireworks', couldnt go to prom, and almost couldnt graduate because it was the last 2 weeks of school when all that stuff was goin on

15. that blows man......i hate my school...thank god they dont pull shit like bringing dogs to my school..i guess they cant catch enough kids to have any reason...thank god

16. A scale that they gave back because they couldn't prove it was for pot... And since they couldn't find any pot, they had to pin me with something else.... Especially since the whole time the cop was searching my car, I was ranting and raving about our constitution and such. Let's just say that they were pretty upset that I was telling THEM the law. Also my vice principal tried to justify drug searches and drug tests by what our founding fathers said... Something about protecting the masses.... To which I responded "Some of our founding fathers grew hemp, which comes from Marijuana..." And he just looked at me and smiled and didn't say anything else about it. He did say that I was smart but I just didn't have a "full understanding," of the law. Bull shit. I can't help that the constitution, while debatable in some areas, is very clear on drug usage, which it says nothing about.

17. you said you have been busted once before, which means they are going to bully you for as long as they can because you are on "the list". I had a friend who had puffed for 8-10 years no problem then he got busted once and then again a month later and then again about 6 months after that. Once a cop looks you up on his car computer thing or calls in to the station and finds out past arrests he is dead set on busting you again.
    Meanwhile if you are smart you take every precaution possible to the point of paranoia, you can get away with anyting, because there is no past record, he will probabaly move onto the next unlucky fool.
    I noticed you were in indiana, i heard that in the midwest, cops are ruthless and are dying to bust people like you. move to the northeast or west coast. so many stoners, from what I see...

18. Do you mean the fourth amendment? I'm guessing you do. That may be why the cops were laughing at you.

19. well i guess you can think nancy reagan,,,,, for this anti-drug culture we live in....

20. that's gay dude, but hey man 10 days to smoke weed and chill out