I am freeeee!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheReckoningDay, Jan 15, 2010.

1. Yo wadup GC? As some on you have read, i recently got myself into some trouble with stealing mail, a federal offense. A week later after it happened i got a call from the Sheriff saying that i would be charged with a Misdemeanor. Better than a felony, right?? So not 5 minutes ago the sheriff called again and all charges are dropped!!! FUCK YEAH!! :D I am one lucky bastard. And i already have a record.

So i figure its time to celebrate, right? I hit up all my guys and they are all dry!!!!! All six of them! :mad: I am pissed!!!! I think its time to pound a few beers!

2. Nice! Did you get any Christmas cards?

3. Congrats on the good luck! but then sad for the bad luck. win - lose situation

4. ahhh, i remember your thread. hopefully this will teach you to make better judgements next time. and i would advise pounding a few brewskis with that one guy who got you into stealing mail in the first place. drunken behavior and peer pressure sounds like another bad scenario for you. anyways, grats on the dropped charges, thats whats up :)

5. that's great news!~ next time just let your friends fall for their own idea's lol.
    hope you get lucky and get bud <3

6. LOL This is how I felt a few years ago when I got my assualt and battery charges dropped. xD