I Am Freee!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazien, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Holy shit, today is the best day in a long ass fucking time. I have been on Probation for the last 18 months and have only smoked 3 times during that entire duration. My last probation meeting was supposed to be 10/3/07 but when I went into today she said I could just mail in my form for next month so I never have to see her again!!!!

YESSSSSSSS

This was the most unexpected awesome thing that could happen, I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS RUNNING THROUGH MY HEAD RIGHT NOW. Its 10:05a and im pissed because none of my old hookups are awake. I plan on getting about an oz. of some dank and renting Next Friday and How High. I also am making a badass cd right now with all my old favorite stoned songs. I also plan on going over to my neighbor's shed later tonight to smoke from till he gets off work till about 5am. OMG

Sorry guys I just couldnt keep my excitement contained. I will post pics of all the bud I smoke today and tell you guys how my day goes.

2. BTW Does anyone have any other suggestions of awesome things I should do?

3. damn dude thats awesome, glad to hear it. my brothers gettin off probation next month, hes stoked too. thats always the best feeling ever to feel the long arm of the crooked ass law relase its iron grip on your nuts. congrats.

edit: other things to do would include going to the headshop stoned as shit to get a nice new glass if your finances allow. im assuming they do if your gonna get a zip of dank. smoke and go for a walk at a lake if its a nice day, it is here, just go do anything you normally like doing outside except get fucking roasted first!

4. Good call. Treat yourself to a new piece of glass to celebrate. :hello: