I Am Freaking Out!!

Discussion in 'General' started by DegoS, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Heres the deal.. i HAD to buy a ballast off ebay with credit card,, then went to hydro store and bought foxfarm brand soil with some fertilizer, 5 pots 5 gallons, 5 saucers and growcubes... 400 watt mh and sodium... Is this enough stuff for me to be looked at by DEA or Police since i bought all that stuff with my card? i know i know.. i shouldnt have.. but i was low on cash and card is so much easier... anyway.. now im freaking out.. do they check EVERYONE (even though i have never had a run in with law that was anything other than 2 speeding tickets, and no prior suspicion even of any kinda drug posession) not to mention my family has had a perfect standing in the community in terms of legality..someone help me out and tell me ur ideas.. should i continue cause im just bein paranoid or should i stop cause its suspicious activity>?>:mad::mad::mad:

2. For all they know, you are just an indoor gardener ;)

3. Nah I don't think you have anything to worry about. If you have a good record than I think theres no reason for them to be suspicious of you.

Just remember to keep that shit low-pro and be careful not to cause any attention to your little project.

4. Well reno is known for meth more than mary... so maybe youre rite...

5. If police were to look at that as suspicious activity, then people should be rioting in the streets

6. Your good man.

Best of luck with your soon to be crop!

7. the DEA is kicking your door down in 3... 2....

8. its not illegal to buy it???? then no problem?

9. get some tomato plants, say youre tryong to grow the worlds biggest tomato...

next time stick wiht cash.

10. I thought your were freakin' out-of-weed.

11. stonedgoblin, your sig is awesome, the last part.

and dude, I wouldn't worry about the cops. You know how many people buy lights and gardening supply? I bet you were the 5,000 person THAT day to buy a light. I doubt they pay that much attention to it.