I am feeling very guilty

Discussion in 'General' started by Invasiion, Feb 26, 2013.

1. I didn't have any money, so I took $10 from my grandfather to go and buy some weed...
    I did, but now I feel VERY guilty. I would NEVER steal or take anything from anyone in my family, but the addiction is so strong, It made me..
    I am now being haunted by the fact that I took hard earned money from my grandparents.. and its even worse because we're low on money and we owe the bank and others money. What should I do? :(

2. Wow , i can see why you would feel guilty i would never steal from my grandparents . I would look for a job to help out kinda obvious but who knows maybe your not looking for one ans just simply recycling cans can add up ever bit counts in the long run and id lay off smoking if its making you steal from your grandparents , goodluck.

3. There is only one thing to do, confess in the morning do not dig yourself any deeper and next time recycle or try to do some work somewhere to get your weed.

4. shit dude, you need to get your priorities straight.
    i think you should get your life together, own up to what you did and pay them back. maybe lay off the weed until you have things figured out. good luck with your life dude.

5. weed didnt make you do anything, you decided to take the money. Get ur shit together, weed isnt even that addictive. At least for me its not.

6. you dont steal from family

7. Confess and pay him back, there's no other option. Weed isn't worth that kind of behavior.

8. from your grandpa?!? thats fucked up op.

9. Weed is not a drug don't turn it into one by acting like a fiend all I can say is get you act together and hope for forgivness from your grandfather.

10. Please tell me you at least offered to smoke him up. The least you can do!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

11. Tell your grandpa. Pay him back. Walk into a police station and be arrested for posession.

12. #12 JuicyGoose, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
    Are you fucking kidding me? Really?

Get a fucking job, stop fucking stealing from elderly people and take a look at yourself. What the fuck, man?

For the record, not judging you for taking money to fuel an addiction.

But I am judging you for stealing money for WEED. You're one step away from blowing dick to blow some tree. Get yourself together.

Oh yeah, you need to fucking tell them so they can slap you with reality. You are 18, it's high time you straighten up.

13. Troll is obvious... The guilt was SO much that he had to make an account and post his crazy story on GC... Yeah, right...

14. She had it coming

15. Thats what i was thinking bitch ass troll.
    I gueas youre a piece of shit either way

16. sneak it back in his wallet or wherever when noones looking/next time you go there.