Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am extremely pissed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JRE1234, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

I finally got to pick up some bud that's just for me. I have been sharing with my friends for months on end and just wanted to have some high alone time.

After a long (shitty) day, I finally get home with my pipe out ready to smoke some ganja. When I pull out my container, I realize that my bag of weed is GONE. I have searched everywhere... It's 100% gone.

I have no idea how it got out of the container, but I'm fuckinv pissed! Sorry folks, I just had to vent

2. you got robbed.

3. Did anyone else know it was there? Think of everything you did- If you got a drink, look on top of the fridge or anywhere around the area you got said drink...ect.

4. Fuuuck that sucks man. Just remember, everything happens for a reason, even if it sucks

5. Now that I think of it, the last person I gave it to was my friend to pack a bowl before we caught the bus... I don't remember getting it back

6. Weed is like diamonds to me. I keep that shit on lock

7. Go get it back!

Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I asked my friend, he says he doesn't have it. Maybe I left it in my pocket and dropped it on the bus......

9. #9 karlkush21, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    [quote name="JRE1234" post="18780107" timestamp="1380917174"]I asked my friend, he says he doesn't have it. Maybe I left it in my pocket and dropped it on the bus......[/quote] doesn't have it because its in his lungs alreadyinhale that goodshit, exhale the bullshit

10. I don't think so man. He's in the car with his mother on his way out of the province. He wouldn't lie to me. I think I left it in my hoodie, and when I took the hoodie off on the bus it fell out of the pocket

11. Yea right you got jacked

12. He's not like that man.

13. Seems like you need some new friends. If he/she won't give it back then stop communicating with that scum. Ill smoke my last bowl for you right now :/

14. I lost a joint on the taxi once, was pretty pissed.

I can imagine a bag of weed would be x 100 worse

15. Thanks bro lol.

And here is what my friend said: ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380917890.261313.jpg

16. You gotta at least consider the possibility that this guy jacked you. Especially since your a new smoker, people do shit like that to newbies..

17. It wasn't that much bud, but it was enough for like 10 bowls. I smoke most of it with him for free..... :/

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1380917929.642966.jpg

18. Hmm I don't know man, maybe he took it, maybe he didn't. From now on make sure you tap your pocket when you have bud, just like you tap your pocket when you gotta big wod of cash or wallet, to check if it's there, you feel?

19. Seriously? Shiiiiit I only payed 15 for that