Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am convinced that weed allows me to see the future.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mike827, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Ok, i know i probably sound like a middleschooler blazing right now, but I am convinced that weed allows me to see the future.

I can see the future years in advance, but the problem is I dont realize it until I blaze in the future.

let me tell you about the first time it happened.

When i was in elementary school I had an odd dream that stuck with me because it was so weird.

The dream was me in a classroom that I did NOT recognize because I knew what every classroom in my elementary school looked like. In this room there are students much older than me, Im not sure why... Also, there are many plants outside the window, almost like my classroom is in the jungle.

So 5 or 6 years later, I blazed right before one of my classes and im chillen in there and i realize holy shit, this is the room from that buggin dream, and these are the people! and outside there are plants because my classroom bordered one of the courtyards!! I brushed this off as de ja vu

now more recently I have been in situations while or when blazed and i notice they are from some of my dreams!!

do you think this is possibly happening!?

or am i just blazed :smoke:

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. It's very possible that you are a crack baby.

That said, tell me what I will be doing on November 22nd of this month!
    Time to put your abilities to the test.

• Funny Funny x 1

3. haha that part just made me giggle hysterically.
    im a bit ripped.

4. Its called Dejavu man. It happens to me all the time. I can recall at least 15 times where I have a dream and a couple of months or even years, I "am in" the dream. This happened to me even before I smoked weed, so its not th weed. :hello:

5. You're the reason people think grass can make someone go crazy.

6. he is just mis-informed, its not his fault!

7. Used to get that sorta thing all the time before I'd ever been stoned... But I was a bit of a 'touched' child, so I did/saw a lot of fuxxed stuff lol. But yeah. Trippy stuff.

Like de ja vu, but with weeeed. Wish I got that nowdays, would make life more interesting.

8. Nothing like what you describe has ever happened to me but this is somewhat similar, just on a lot smaller scale...

In my car my stereo head unit flips out and folds down, once it is facing outwards it powers up and starts playing music. Every once in awhile I KNOW what song is playing on the radio a few seconds before the music actually starts. I don't consciously think to myself "Oh I bet xxx song by xxx is playing". It's more like I'm just sitting there and a song pops into my head before the radio starts, which is the exact same song that is on the radio when it turns on.

Another example is when I'm pulling out in my car onto the street or something. No traffic as I'm pulling up to the turn to stop. A red car (for example) pops into my mind and a second or two later a red car drives by on the street while I'm pulling up to the stop sign. Keep in mind this is before I can look left and right and see the street, the only thing I can see is the small section of street right in front of me.

Maybe I'm just tripping also but this doesn't only happen when I'm high. Maybe I just have a super advanced, highly evolved brain :cool:

9. lol thanks for the responses!

10. you just high

11. omg its a glitch in the matrix!!!

RUN NEO!!

[​IMG]

12. agreed.

13. yeah it happens to me all the time.
    i dream shit up
    and then a few weeks or months later it happens

14. im with him, its a glitch in the matrix!

15. Great now he's gonna try to jump off a roof thinking the pavement is rubber, brilliant!

16. yeah its called dejavu, you dont even have to dream about something, things just feel like you have been here or there sometime in your life and u get that feeling, i get it all the time

17. Yeah its called dejavu as already stated, but kinda makes you think if you have seen the movie Deja Vu. lol Im just baked and thinkin conspiricy...

18. Im hoping the same thing as me! Pissing my pants at the CUP!

19. i predict i will smoke a lot of grass tommorow.