I Am Bradley Manning

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Earth Ling, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #21 Deleted member 95373, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013

This is just ignorant IMO. Can't sacrifice some people's safety to expose other people, but we'll sacrifice the lives of tons of other people to keep those secrets and horrendously immoral things happening? Do you hear yourself? You're just straight up saying those peoples lives aren't worth as much as ours. Pro tip, before he's a military member, and before he's a civilian, he's a human being. To ask people to sit quietly while others commit atrocities so that we can keep those atrocities secret is just asinine. The man didn't expose anything that would hurt this country so the fact that he's been brought up on treason and people are defending that is ridiculous. The man did what was right, what was just, to prosecute him for exposing others poor morals and ethics is just scandalous and the fact that people are vigorously defending it just goes to show how brain washed the American public is. 

This isn't about oaths, or honor, or hierarchy or anything like that. This is about right and wrong. He did what was right, so why are we punishing him like he did something wrong? Truth is because they want to conceal things like this, make an example out of and then there won't be as many if any whistle blowers to alert people of their doings.

2. Okay, every soldier, marine etc should just not say anything or expose anything because they took an oath and thats far more important than showing how evil our officials are. It would be immature/childish to inform his fellow americans and family members the dangers of the government because, obviously, the higher people will expose themselves if you go to them and tell them you think something is wrong.

Please,,, Manning did the right thing. Im sure it would have been very mature and very effective if he handed out flyers in public instead of posting it on the internet.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Gubment's lucky it was Manning, and not ME.  :laughing:

I would have shown the world Obama sucking dick for the chair.

4. I'm glad you aren't Bradley, we would have never see what evil has accumulated in our military. I think the moral responsibility of overturning evil out weighs any word that leaves the mouth.

5. I'm glad I'm not that piece of shit. And I'm glad that obviously I'm not you or else my reading comprehension would be fucked because you obviously didn't catch me when I said that there's a time and a place for everything. Being with a unit deployed isn't the place.

But of course your life wasnt on the line or no one that you know of care about either.

Only thing people like you care about is the big, bad government. Fuck the military members with families back home.

6. #26 Turin, Jun 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
    You don't even know me, and It seems like the "right channels" are the very people who try to hide it in the first place. Also he might have felt it was so urgent that he needed to expose it as quickly as possible. And don't tell what I care about, I know what I care about and obviously you don't. You seem to have to much faith in your superiors, but I'm just making a assumption.

it is if that footage is being used to recruit terrorists.

8. The video of that helicopter shooting those people with a camera has been up for a long time.