Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am blazed out of my skull right now

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainCupcake, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Overhigh, guys...overly. Holy fuck.

There are these little ants all over my lap top. I DON'T KNOW WHERE THEY CAME FROM...

the first one I killed, then I flicked it away... then I killed another one and another...now I cant help but feel fucking terrible that there are a billion dead corpses laying about my bed room.

also, my eye sockets feel like they have each their own heart beat.

and the broken cds on my ceiling ...man.

a know this could be enjoyable...but why am I freaked out over this intenssssity

i feel like ive been writing this forever

ANOTHER ANT AHHHH...THEYRE EVERYWHERE.......

what do I do, how do i relax...I have a cabaret show to go to in an hour and a half, fuck shit fuck

2. Damn. Lucky you. im sober as shit until friday night.

3. I remember my first joint... :smoke:

4. me too.

5. Nice poetry.

Random thought but lucky you, can't wait to break my t-break. Gonna have the baddest sesh ever until 4/20/11. :)

6. It's either your first time getting high your shit was laced with PCP, or your imagining everything.

7. Same man same.

btw... are there seriously ants? u cant see shit on weed lol

8. Smoke some more... seriously.

9. Your shit was laced.

10. Bug bomb might be the way to go...sounds like a lot of fucking ants.

11. Just enjoy it. Think of happy things. Close your eyes and picture yourself jumping around in the clouds and enjoying a scrumptious chocolate ice cream cake.:smoke:

12. Damn...now I want some chocolate ice cream cake.

13. Love these threads

14. Your making my hungry :wave:

15. You should get that ant problem checked out.

And by that, I mean switch dealers.

16. lucky fucker, i usually have to pay good money to be that high.

17. #17 CaptainCupcake, Feb 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2011
    definitely not my first time getting high; and it turns out I wasn't imagining anything. Also got some real chronic shit, wasn't prepared for how it kicked my ass after 4 bowls to myself.

I was too freaked to go to this cabaret but I did anyways; turns out insanely hot women with pasties is all I needed to calm me down and I had a blast.

As for the ant thing... one of my roomies told us we now have an ant problem in the kitchen and she put traps up; I had my lappy top in the kitchen the night before when I was writing for several hours straight. I laughed so fucking hard when she told me; everyone was confused at my amusement.

Good times. :smoke:

edit: now that I think about it, it might have been 3 bowls. but still. Got me really fucked up.