i am being driven out of the best weed city in the u.s.

Discussion in 'General' started by f1r3m4n, Sep 27, 2007.

1. i am currently being moved agaisnt my will (for reasons i wont say) to florida. leaving behind all my dank ass connects to bellevue super, seattle super, and that nocal outdoor. have to leave behind the 4 footer, the lazy boy, the zong, the ytiple perc, the faded, the bubs, the spoons. wow

well anyone if you could please just give me some advice as to where /what the weed situation is like down there. is it chron? you think it could rival the shit we got up here? and also where are popular places that ppl smoke and shit?:(

2. Hide it somewhere and let me know, ill be in Seattle sometime around thanksgiving lol.

But sucks to hear that, man :(. At least your going to florida, be thankful your not somewhere like... michigan. Florida has some fire, man. Just ask for the Crip.

3. dude, miami, tampa one of the few biggest cannabis importers out there, if your ambitious you will be getting some pretty dank shit no problemo :)

4. Seattle's alright. I don't know about the best weed city in the U.S. :rolleyes:

5. seattle is pretty good, but i think i like eugene more :smoke:

6. You can find some serious dank in FL, just gotta know the right people / places

7. ya, it took me awhile, but finally i found a kid who only gets real dank stuff (always carrying kush, haze, diesel, NL, etc)

Also in most places in florida you wont hear ppl say dank

our 'dank' is crippy

reg, mids, crip here i FL

8. omg you are soo doomed!

there's like no bud at all in Florida its all crappy mids and laced shit!!!!!

9. I live in jacksonvill.. basically florida calls there dank 'crippy' and its pretty easy to find usually, and very good at least around these parts :)

10. pretty sure you cant make that kind of generalization
    everwhere you go there will be shitty weed, but also in most places will be very dank weed as well.
    good luck finding a hookup man

11. I should clarify. It was a joke, I live in palm beach county Florida (561) and we have that fire.
    I'm sure the op won't have any problems finding good shit, as long as they aren't some scrawny kid, they should be able to meet a few reliable dealers.

trust me though, florida has some REALLY, REALLY good bud for a state that hasn't decriminalized it

12. Decriminalization has nothing to do with it. It has a major city (Miami), and a good climate for growing. Thats like saying NY has good bud even thugh it's not decriminalized. It has no reason to do with it

13. no there isnt, we have some bomb crippy. And everywhere you go has crappy mids and regs and laced shit, thats not a fl thing, its an everywhere thing. If you didnt find good weed in fl, you looked in the wrong places cause i can find some awesome shit any day here, (JAX)

14. my bad, i didnt see that lol, just defending my state, toke

15. i remeber going to florida once on a disney/orlando trip and a guy in a goofy costum sold me a 1/4th of sum fire lol cost me like 60 bucks too.

16. Of course it has nothing to do with it. But he is from Seattle which is close to Cali, so it MIGHT be easier to find bomb shit when people can buy it from clubs, grow it,etc

Miami has great bud, I know that, and I'm not denying it.
    read the thread

edit: tokeiteasy, I wrote this before your reply..

but for real, us Floridians know what that real bomb cryp is. Just like in any other state you have to find hook ups to get good ganj!

17. I live in southern Alabama and we get good shit all the time. I've always been satisfied with schwiggy but my friend/dealer get awesome shit all the time.

18. haha im from springfield right outside eugene. i get some pretty bomb shit out here and ive gotten some dank in eugene too. cool place

19. Damn dude, sad to see you leave the green state. I'll pickup your glass :p I've also heard some good things about the bud in FL, so think positive. I bet also if you cleaned your glass with roor glass cleaner or whatnot you could take them on the plane

20. haha, this cat^^ really has no idea. he might have gotten a bad bag but think about it... it's Florida! beautiful weather all the time, great bud, good growers, big city light situation.. the whole shebang.

you may lose some connect bro, we all lose something at one point or another, but if you're good with the grass game now you'll get a hook up in no time. hang out around the city, go clubbing, just do shit and you'll be made.

oh, and as far as leaving your glassware behind, sorry! that sucks big time bro. but you know how it goes "there's a silver lining on every dark cloud" - now you can start a whole new collection! new pieces, new glass, new nights to break in said new pieces.. it'll all work out in the end! hope that helped somewhat, best of luck pimp!