I am an alcoholic

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Dec 22, 2012.

1. There is no such thing as a drug that treats addiction. Maybe cravings like for cigarettes. Addiction is a daily struggle and a person has to chose to get better.

2. It's something they use to help treat alcoholism and prevent relapse for other things.

I think you can still get drunk. I'm not sure.

3. honestly dude, considering the health risks with that much beer, if you gotta get drunk, switch to Hard liquor. I know it sounds bad, but you cut the calories, you skip the beer belly, no pointless carbs and fat and crap. Plus, it doesn't take that much, and you can mix it and crap. Just be careful, that shit can be suicidal if you've had a bad day...

4. be well OP sending you a lot of love right now :love:

5. The problem is problem is that alcohol is the most harmful.

6. Drinking constructively eases the mental anguish of having an addiction. Knock some shit off your bucket list, have fun with it, create a story. Read Modern Drunkard Magazine

That or kick your addiction and start all your stories with "I was at home eating a salad...."

How old are you outta curiosity?

7. It's all a good time being able to drink a fifth in an hour and a half until your liver is finished. :rolleyes:

8. I've been drinking way too much the last couple months. I'm done now though.

9. Why do you drink man? Answer 'cause I need to' and i'll eat your children.

10. Personally I don't understand the addiction, but I hear it's a disease that you just can't cease the drinking.

I guess it's because I hate the taste of alcohol.

11. man drinking is not good, well its no, ya its good
    you shouldnt... though.. if you are... well
    I mean if you think that its on e way then you yeah

12. what's your favorite drink?