i am addicted

Discussion in 'General' started by littlejoe1227, Jan 1, 2010.

1. there are two kinds of addict's
    1. a maintenance smoker [someone that smokes all day long keeping that buzz going]
    2. binge smoker [ someone that gets blasted on the weekends]
    i am guilty of both types it kills me to see people who buy a quarter oz. and have it last them a month .a quarter lasts me about a day. been smoking off and on for 35 years .my new addiction is caffein[espresso] all i am saying antime that i use something on a daily basis i feel like i am addicted:smoking:

2. A quarter last you only a day? You're smoking way too much. You know there is a "high threshold".. a point where all your THC receptors are occupied. Smoking more after this point is pretty much just a waste of weed. So heres a tip: Next time you've been smoking too much and you
    re r too stoned to get up from your couch, perhaps you shouldn't keep smoking and just sit back and enjoy the high.

3. Marijuana has stayed with me for awhile.

Ive been on different energy drinks or espressos and stuff, I know what you mean when you say "i feel addicted", but really its usually just a phase.

Espressos take like 15 minutes to make, so unless im stoned I dont make them anymore haha

4. a quarter a day? hot damn.

You should slowly ween yourself down. Limit yourself to a certain amount per day during the week, and then go crazy on the weekends.

Also, know when to stop smoking. At a certain point, you won't get any higher if you keep smoking, so just save your weed.

5. I think you should take a break...