I am addicted to masturbating

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Apr 23, 2013.

1. I grew up sheltered in a destructive family. It was a bad environment and I was always in my room depressed. From 13 onwards I fapped daily, sometimes 4 times a day as a crutch for short term depression relief.

I'm 22 now and still sometimes beat the meat 3 times a day. Lately my highs have been very bad, been getting anxiety, depressed, awkward and anti-social. I can make a talkative high group go quiet when I'm around because I don't say anything and I guess I'm giving off awkward vibes.

I think it's because I still choke the chicken so much. I can't stop, I've tried multiple multiple times record being 7 days. I am trying to get to two weeks but I just can't do it. I'm considering joining a 9 step group to motivate me.

Omega369 :wave:

2. Dude, join the party. LOL just kidding. that's a bit much. Try twice a day maximum and go from there.

3. don't your balls hurt from excreting so much semen? when I do it more than 3x a day it hurts

4. ^^^^^^^^lmfao whyyyyy would you do this I'm dying right now

idk what to tell you, find a girl, see if she's up for casual sex? doesn't sound like you'd want to settle down or get too steady but, a booty call may help?

5. I'm addicted too but i don't care to change, because quite frankly I don't see a problem with mine. I masturbate daily 5-9 times a day. It has a lot positives for me tho so idk.

6. I dont even know how guys do this.. for me once a day is plenty usually 3-4 a week. More then once a day and my shit hurts, 3-5 a day?? how the fuck.. sex would be ruined my stamina would be sooo high it would take hours on end to shoot a load.

edit: 5-9 times??? seriously how the fuck is this possible, do you guys literally do nothing with your lives? How isnt your dick throbbing in pain..

7. I don't blame you, women from calgary are super charged with cuntyness

8. ha I love Grasscity and all its stoners...

9. same with me I gotta quit and pickup something new to do

10. Perhaps you should seek out some type of professional level help. Sounds like it has nothing to do with sexual gratification anymore, if it ever did, and has now become an obsession that is affecting your life in a very negative way.

I would highly advise getting to the root of the issue and addressing that. Once that happens you will be able to rebuild yourself and live a happy and fulfilling life.

11. im with ya bro. I slap the meat about 3-4 times a week at most. I am getting pussy tho...

12. You're fine, just need to find a girl if you're tired of beating it.

13. Whoops I should have mentioned, I'm very sexually active as well. I still jerk off though.

Omega369 :wave:

14. Well there goes my theory

15. Sometimes I'm too lazy to jerk off.

16. theres nothing wrong with jerkin 3 times a day i think your upbringing and mentality is hurting i j/o anywhere from 2x a week to 5-10x a day never noticed any diff personally

theres a new fad to stop jerkin it full of dumbasses that think b/c ur desperate to bust a nut it makes you more confident and social which is plain stupid

17. [quote name='"Omega369"']Whoops I should have mentioned, I'm very sexually active as well. I still jerk off though.

Omega369 :wave:[/quote]

Damn my dick would hurt so bad then

18. 4 times a day?! shiiiit man. I haven't fapped once in the past 10 days. I think I will later though...

19. I haven't had to jack off in a while, sex is just so available whats the point? Man 3 times a day everyday though? Like my dick hurts some after twice a day, like a pulled muscle because I explode like a musket.