I am addicted to being scared

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by azzaj13402, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Hey guys...

I am addicted to fear; I listen to creepypastas and play scary games and listen to chilling songs (lavender town)

I am addicted to fear and the rush that it gives and I love it, the rush just feels great and It is undescribable how much I like it.

so ask me anything and also have any of you guys been at this place but i just love the rush.

2. theres worse things you could get your kicks from.

3. @[member="dank spanko"] like what?

4. The bad part is that I get pretty Bad paranoia sometimes when I am alone I have had a panic attack once from this, the only wierd sounding part was that the panic attack felt amazing like a big rush and I liked it I want another one from them haha (I know I might sound insane)

5. Paranoia can be fun, especially the made up kind.

6. @[member="forty winks"] haha yeah but my panic attack I dont know why it felt good i wasnt scared I was letting it happen and it felt good

7. I agree, it's way worse if you fight it.

I just let it flow through me.

8. Panic attacks are massive doses of adrenaline. It's a pretty good high.
    Personally not a fan because I had them often when I was young
    But if its your thing its your thing, better to be addicted to adrenaline than to like....Krokodil or similar ;)

You can also get those fear rushes from getting in fights and doing crazy sports like bungee jumping, skydiving or extreme snowboarding xD

9. @[member="forty winks"] yeah but I feel like I want another one I dont know why is this bad for my health? because I dont feel it is I just love he rush

10. @[member="Thatnerdstoner"] I love the adrenaline and panic attacks and fear I dont know why but I love it and I want to have another panic attack haha

11. Sometimes I like getting rushes like that too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. @XxMarijuanaTokerxX ahh yeah cool man I always like them

13. I know a guy who is really into fear play as a part of a kink sex life.

He likes to be tied up and locked in a box sometimes while his girlfriend goes out someplace, without knowing when she'll get back and let him out, with the knowledge that if something happens to her, he'll die of thirst in the padlocked box.

I swear, most people would never guess he's such a weird dude from talking to him. And his girlfriend is actually really nice.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Play the game outlast

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Stoned out of your mind with oculus rift!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Hahaha OP be careful what you wish for. You have not experienced real fear. Since you bring fear onto yourself it's a controlled fear, but have some random person psychologically or physically harm you (I'm talking psychological torture and physical pain like getting stabbed) and you'll never want to experience that twice.

Think of the movie "The Strangers." Now THAT'S psychological torture, not knowing where the predator is but he knows exactly where you are.

Sent from my LG-P659 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. umm like killing and being a sociopath haha

18. #18 cothrantyson, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    here you go OP, these will make you feel better
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKAoJ5oxfeI
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. You like roller coasters? You would love skiing and driving fast

how do I change my signature

20. Are you the gf

how do I change my signature