Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am about to pop my buddies cherry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AppleCity, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Of never smoking weed. I am kinda excited as its been a long time since i have done this. most my friends either i don't talk about this with or they already smoke. Yeah we are going to smoke and hit up bdubs after, depending on how he is doing after. I have some blue dream I am going to smoke with him, report later. Hopefully tonight we can get together, we both work a lot. :hello:

i should add he is 31 too

2. Wtf is he doing with his life?!

3. Dammit, I was hoping for some gay love!

4. haha nice.

junior year in high school i was in French class(took two years of Spanish prior) and got seated next to some kid i didn't know.

we talked a lot, really cool dude, started bringing me these steak sandwiches he made for lunch and soda and shit.

one day i asked him if he blazed, said he had never smoked.

next day on lunch we skipped school and toked up on the back roads...he was soooooo fucking high at school i was sure he was gonna get caught

5. ive gotten multiple people high for there first time:p

6. Thats exActly what i said to myself the night i tried it:hello:

Like damn, i should have been on the herb from like forever

7. I like your post. but i wouldn't have titled it "I am about to pop my buddies cherry," :eek: if you know what i mean

8. lol, i made that the title for a reason bro, figured i would get a good lol. i am a married man so pretty secure in my sexuality and thought it was funny

he couldn't come over with us last night cause his gf put the chain on him

we still got blazed though with some really good stuff. used a bubbler was a great night