Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am a reefer addict with the reefer madness. I am the Reeferist.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 11, 2023.

1. Nice to meet you.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome home lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. I'm a canna-balist.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. rock n roll baby
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. I think I know her....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Thank you. I lost my old account when I upgraded computers because the hard drive on my old pc shit out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. opposite with me the SD died and have returned to the IDE drive of the 1990's ....lol talk about S l o w .....lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I had pc probs last week too. I dumped win 10 and their automatic update system destroyer and went back to win 7. But I did add a new SSD...

• Winner Winner x 3
  9. I am using Windows 11 now because of work but if I were left to my own devices I would be using Linux on all my PCs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. the day WinXP died I thought the world would stop ...and sold up my shares/stocks,
    got me money under the bed, in old grenade crates, the other bedroom was full of food like covid days
    as one of my clients repaired and managed 'hole in the wall' machine(auto bank teller machines)
    as he told me they all ran on WinXP many still do ...lololol

what you call them machines in the sates?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Indeed they do and I work on them providing security for a long dead operating system but still in use on what we call ATM's. Fun times.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Nice to meet you. I'm new here, but not to the reefer madness.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Welcome to the matrix bud.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Thank you...

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Reefer on dude...

• Like Like x 1