Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am a Pot head, I am Addicted, Are you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by M.smokesalot, Aug 13, 2011.

1. You answered the majority of these questions for me mate. :cool:

2. You have self control for drinking & other DRUGS? but... Not for weed :eek:?

I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure you have the Thurgood Jenkins disease:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUPHlAbAf2I]Thurgood Goes to Rehab Scene - Half Baked Movie (1998) - HD - YouTube[/ame]

I think you may have convinced yourself that you're addicted to weed.

Psychological addiction is not so fucked up as psychical addiction.

Have a great day mister.

3. i got all 12...

4. This is all making for a wonderful straw man argument that has no scientific basic. o_o

It's not chemically addictive, you are habituated if anything.

5. I've been smoking for about a year. Last winter I realized I stopped doing a lot of things I loved because I wanted to smoke a lot. I took a 5 month t break and am not regretting it a single bit. As of now, I answered yes to 0 of those.

6. It's not an addiction, it's a passion.

7. I got 4 if I really push it. Its more towards 3

8. Questions 1, 2, and 12 are quite jaded and need correcting.

9. #49 wsrd4b2, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Right?

I answered yes to 6. The bad ones but that's more so because I'm a medical patient, I use it as medication.

And also recreationally. I won't front.

Addicted? No? Do I love the Hell out of a plant? Yes

10. honestly im prolly addicted...but ahhh wat a nice thing to be addicted too:p

11. I could, and I was for the first couple of weeks, but than I slowly started to not get any cravings for using it, than I just didn't want to use it at all. I got some right now in my dresser, but I just don't feel like consuming it. If you came to my house, I would give you the rest of it if you want it.

Another good thing about me quitting is that I get more respect from my family members, and my family means the world to me. ^_^

But just because I quit using it does not mean I stopped promoting it's cancer fighting benefits. I been actively putting up flyers about cannabis curing cancer around my neighborhood. I only started doing this flyer campaign after I stopped. So don't get it twisted~:laughing:

12. I said yes to 4 of em. But I am in no way addicted. I took a break for over a year and had no urge to do it during that time so I am in no way addicted, I just love doing it.

13. I'm more addicted to my iPad than weed, plus there's someone posting this exact same type of thread every week trying to get people to quit or something if your gonna quit quit I'm not gonna plus my relationship with my mom is way better than it was before she knew I smoked at least I'm honest with my parents.

14. Yes to 11/12. Shit, i fucked up.

15. 6 yes's

But I draw a line between addiction and desire, and I think some of these questions are irrellevant. You could replace marijuana with general hobbies like fishing or karate or dancing or whatever people want to do and get the same amount of yes's

blazin' :smoke:

16. What? No, I am not addicted to DRUGS, drugs are addicted to me!

17. #57 BurnAFewDown, Aug 13, 2011
    this^

18. #58 BurnAFewDown, Aug 13, 2011
    This^ too

19. Yes to all, I'm on day 3 of trying to stop, shit blows.

20. Be strong.