Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am a High Genius.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, Jan 4, 2011.

1. So I am so fucking stoned right now. Epic school prank. Invite hot pothead girl over. Smoke weed with her. Tell her the weed's strain is sex. Next day at school. "I HAD SEX WITH [insert your name here]" bam I am a fuckin genius. I'm on some albert eyensteyn shit in this bitch wut wut. HAHAHA

2. uhhhh...sounds like date rape:confused: XDD hahah

3. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the f

4. hehehehehehehheheheHHEEEHEEEHHEEEHHEEE

5. everyone has had these ideas, dont worry when you come down it will make no sence

6. Never have thought of this.
    I'm sober right now and I must admit, this logic is simply genius.

7. Gotta love the highdeas...

8. im sober and i can actually say if you find a girl that stupid whos actually hot, go for it. good idea bro.

9. haha, nice man.

10. "Everyone is a genius at least once a year; a real genius has his original ideas closer together."
    G. C. Lichtenberg

11. Highdeas.com man thats where this shit belongs brahski

12. A better prank would be to fill 300 dime bags with oregano and throw them throughout the halls.

13. Dude I'd give $65 itunes giftcards for a pizza right now. fuuuck

14. Dude you're awesome :smoking:

15. yeah, HIGH school

16. Are you like 12 bro? haha

Anyone that is stupid enough to fall for that, I would not enjoy being around..

17. Your in Texas bro. Just chow on some motherfucking Texas Toast. Fuck pizza! lol

18. every one is a genius when he/she is high.

19. Good idea. A bit pointless if it's just for bragging rights.

What I'd do is tell her this strain of weed is known to be an aphrodesiac, and let the placebo effects do the rest.