I am a guy and I cry

Discussion in 'General' started by Makizushi, Jul 24, 2009.

1. #61 DemiseInDisguise, Jul 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
    Don't worry about it man.

I'm pretty sensitive as well. It sucks but what can ya do? Sometimes you can hold back and sometimes you can't. It's not like a bawl though, but I do get teary-eyed as well when I think of certain stuff.

EDIT: I just read through this whole thread. A lot of asshole and unneeded responses. No need to be macho-douchebag.

2. i know exactly what you mean, i just consider the macho-man point of view a foolish way to approach life lol.

3. Well yeah of course it is! :p

But it can be funny.

4. walk it off pussy.

:p

5. I don't think anything is wrong with you lol. I personally have cried once since middle school, but I don't think anything less of you if you cry a lot. People are different.

6. Yeah I cry occasionally. One thing I've found is that I've become more comfortable with my emotions after having experimented with psychedelics a few times.

Also, I find that I cry more tears of happiness than sadness. Like sometimes I'll read about something truly awe-inspiring and I'll start to tear up a little bit. Like whenever I read about the moon landings, I just can't contain myself it makes me soo incredibly happy to know that people are able to unite and everyone on earth can be proud of that.

Or when I saw the movie UP, when the old guy lifts his house up and flies to South America, doing the one thing he's spend his entire life dreaming about. That's just beautiful and kinda gets me teary eyed.

I don't think it's unmanly at all to cry. So long as you aren't crying over trivial things I think it is okay.

7. I cry when I'm really depressed, but I think that's normal. When I get sad, I get mad, and if I'm mad enough (very, very, very rarely do I even have a remote possibility of getting this mad, but it happens) I'll cry; and if I have tears of rage, it'd be wise to not fuck with me. Music brings tears to my eyes, not because it sucks but because it's fucking awesome. I have some deep seeded issues involving music and my life relating to my fucked up childhood; so I'm willing to bet that's got something to do with it.

8. Chicks think its hot, I always end up laughing at the wrong parts in movies. like when somebody gets killed or something...

9. Dude, everybody have female hormons and male hormons. Each sex just has most of his/her sex' hormons. I believe males with small amounts of female hormons tend to be good looking whilst males with higher amounts of female hormons tend to be smart. Dunno if it goes the same way with girls and male hormons but sometimes it most certainly seems so, lol. Just joking ;)

10. everyone cries, it's natural. I never got the shame in crying, it's something that everyone has done at one point in their life. some more than others, but that's ok lol.

11. I got teary during Up too.

In fact, movies are quite good at making me get choked up.

I think I'm more emotional when I watch a movie than when things actually happen in real life.

12. You're a human being with emotions, use them. No gayness there buddy

13. Tears = Feminine = Homosexual?? No....

Gay sex = Homosexual

Kids these days :rolleyes:

14. I cried watching a base jumping video, those men are like birds.

15. #75 ZarTheDragon, Jul 24, 2009
    hormones from the mad cow meat dude.
    but its okay...youll pull a fine girl with those salty tears

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkDm9UoKo"]YouTube - Seth Green Says Leave Chris Crocker Alone![/ame]

16. Thats weird because I don't cry honestly. I think it has something to do with the fact that I had tear duct surgery as a small baby.

17. #77 HighHaze, Jul 24, 2009
    same here for everything you said man. i think its because my parents were always fighting before they divorced so i would always turn on the music to not hear them. i think that is where my depression is rooted which made me introverted, which is why i spend so much time listening to and playing music.

i cried when i heard this song yesterday, the music is wonderful and Norah just blows me away

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO4dxvguQDk"]YouTube - Norah Jones - Don't Know Why[/ame][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccu9YUgP680"][/ame]

18. I am a mole and I live in a hole.

19. crying is good release, if you feel you need to, do it, man or woman. its rare that i will balls-out wail over something, but every now and again a movie that i really get into that is emotional in nature, ill shed a tear or two.

aint no thang.

20. This made me cry like a fucker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th6Njr-qkq0]YouTube - 99 Balloons[/ame]