i... am a dumb ass

Discussion in 'General' started by OCtaFUZZY, May 8, 2007.

1. last night im crusin in my truck behind a couple cars at about 65mph, cop crusin next to me then exits the highway, or so i thought, so i punch it. I just got my truck and its much faster than anything ive ever had(11.1 qt), cept my bike. i look down and the speedo says 110. i look left and theres a new srt dodge crusin next to me and then i look in my mirror and i see the blue and reds FUCK!! the cops pulls next to and then in front to try and pull us both over. i slow down but the other guy keeps crusin for like a half mile. Now im like a quater mile back i toss my bud and my peice, i keep slowing down. then for some stupid reason i jump off the exit, cop stays on the highway behind the other guy. i drive home using back roads and park in my garage.check my mail and thank GOD my plates came in!!!!! i put em on and drove to work this morning, am i ok? ive been peaking out my window every four minute since i got home!

2. ur lucky to get away, i did 70 in a 45, and got pulled over. my mistake, just didn't care either. i was blowing by stopped traffic and i had no where to go. just took it like a man.

3. i hope it doesnt bum you out when they come knocking on the door because they got your license plate number..:rolleyes:

4. What kinda truck do ya have? As long as the cop didn't get your plates then you should be fine ... that and hopefully you don't have a custom paint job or something that he'll remember.

5. You didnt go back in another car and get ur shit.

6. ^^ only wet backs run across the freeways in CA

This type of racist comment is not welcome here. You can consider this your only warning. *RMJL

7. thats funny as all hell and totally true. you just DONT do that on the 5 or anywhere else for that matter

There's nothing funny about racism. You can also consider this a warning. *RMJL

8. pretty much :p

9. no i still had dealer plates!
    I have a ram srt 10 by the way!
    no its not custom but it DOES stick out
    theres no way id go back and get my shit man no way!

oh and p.s. that was the last of my stash:(

10. Nice, did you get the reg cab or extended cab? What color did you get? I'd love to have one of those. I've got an 04' reg cab 4.8L V8 Silverado.

11. single cab. i should have got the four door, i have a son and it just makes things so much easyer, its black with black rims which i really dont like( i dont like bling its just not me.)

12. Pull a GTA, change the color of your car and youll have no more cop stars.

13. naaa ill just be ridin the gxer to work fo a while, its been hot and gas is a mother fucker 3.87 a mother fucking gallon!!!!