I am a Dollar Menunaire

Discussion in 'General' started by bigtree, Jul 22, 2007.

1. <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Whoe else loves Mc Donalds dollar Menu, i usually have a double cheeseburger, a side salad and a dr. pepper. Its great stoner food. Who else is a dollar menunaire?

</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

2. The McDonalds dollar menu is made up purely to fuck you over, or at least at my local Micky D's.

Cashier: "That'll be $1.05 sir"

Me: "Um....I've only got a dollar....for the dollar menu...."

Cashier: "Oh...well....it costs $1.05"

Me: "You will give me the burger cashier, and only charge me one dollar." *waves hand*

Cashier: "Sir, Jedi mind tricks dont work in the real world."

Me: "Goddamnit..."

3. I used to be, until i ate so many double cheeseburgers i gag when i eat one now. The menu in the US is alot better, milksk=hakes, mcchickens, fries, eveything.
    In canada it's the Value menu 1.39$

bacon cheese
    junior chicken
    small drink
    small fries
    double cheese

McDonald's is awful.

4. ewww.. i had a "competition" with a friend a long time ago. It was who could eat 5 double cheeseburgers faster. I ate all 5 in one sitting... it was fucking nasty. If there is a double cheeseburger 5-10 inches away from my mouth i will def. throw up.. And the worst thing.. we didn't even smoke b4 it so i didn't have the munchies EW

yea the only thing i eat from mcdonalds now are the chicken selects :)

5. CHicken selects were bomb, they stopped selling them here because it takes 7 minutes to make them. When i worked at MCD all i would eat is Chicken selets and hot sauce. Nuggets aint good, at all.