Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am a disgrace and incapable.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChristianIs40, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Of rolling. I suck so bad at it and I've practiced enough where I should be decent. But Mary Jane is making me suck on her tits and instead of getting high all I got was disappointment.

End /rant :(

2. What the fuck are you talking about? Molly?

3. lol, you just took me back....way back....like, plus rep and my goodwill :smoke:

4. Rolling jays and blunts

5. Buy a roller or use a piece :confused:

6. Haha I broke my pipe so I've been rolling but I suck and I'm sad :( lol

7. If he was talking about molly and was sad and down he's not doing it right at all :smoke:

8. I sort of have the same problem.
    I've been puffin' for upwards of 4 years I think, and I still can't roll a very good J.
    Dearie me, I guess I'll just have to stick to glass! :smoke:

9. why dont you get some tabacco and practice ? + some ocb's ( they are the best imho )

10. This. Cigarette rollers are like $4. You'll roll them perfect every time.

11. Just don't get a ZEN. They roll damn good ciggs, but they roll joints too tight.

12. Not ecstasy! Lol

13. but damn guys rollers are like...they lower the level of cool of the rolling person...trust me on this op, if youre rolling in front of the ladies (or boys if youre gay or bi) using a roller makes one look...well...nowhere near as cool as when you use your fingers...and thats because you get to lick the paper when rolling by hand and that is, imo and in my experience, very cool :smoke:

14. try using juicy jays and using less weed

15. With all due respect, if the chicks and/or gay dude your with thinks that you're cool for "licking paper" , they're probably pretty stupid to begin with.

16. think of it this way, an analogy if you will: if there one person on this planet that can smoke a cigarette any cooler than clint eastwood, i would be shocked....and tbh, its really not all that different from dressing up nicely to look cool...not necessarily stupid, just one of the things you do to get your ego boosted you know?

17. Fair enough. Agreed. But, to play devil's advocate, there is something to be said about being too cool to roll your J's by hand. That, in itself, could be just as impressive.

18. touche right there, no doubt...i just envisioned an aristocrat in a chalet going "jeeves, do prepare my evening joint" :smoke: