I am a cloning dummy please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mellow1, Jun 13, 2006.

1. :mad: ook guys i have 2 purple power mother that are 3rd gen have never flowerd and i have had a little luck cloning but now nothing. i use new razor cut at 45 dip in clonex put in rapid rooter ,even sprayed with no wilt wax, and put in dome they never wilt . and then every single time about 2 weeks into it i start getting black spots on the leaves and stem then they die. i have even use a fungicide.....could my plants be no good for cloning or im i just a herb killer

2. sound like a mold infestation.

When you make the cuts make sure to use a sterilized razor blade and work in a sterile room free from contaminates.

I not a big grower at all, i have had 2 grows of 1 plant and cloned on my second grow. All were successful but took a while to take off to grow.

i say go natural use the clones but none of the no-wilt or fungicide, get a new place to store your clones or was down with warm water with a little bleach.

theres no harm in trying again but just let your mother repair herself then take a few cuttings, keep them small with small leaves and under a few CFLs nothing too bright and big.

Remember to keep the rapid rooters moist but not drenched in water, make sure you use clean water as this could introduce mold quickly.

3. Also, make sure you open the dome a couple of times per day to let the stale air out and fresh air in.