Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I am a beginner

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Franklins Tower, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I have some plants a week old that fell over when I misted them with water. I use foxfarm prducts, kanga roots micro brew big grow. I give them 18 hrs of light. I am having trouble with the ph. What is the quickest way to lower or higher it. I nees to lower. Its at 7. I nees some help. I bought a book by ed rosenthal marajuana grow book. I am testing out reg seeds here in the states until I get my autos and dwarf plant seeds. The person said these were great for beginners. I am getting my box with all the fans and needed set up in a week or so. They were seedings and now some of them look weak. Do they need the air circulation whwn they are less than 6" high. I need some help