I am 23 and have never kissed a woman...how can I change this situation?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Minos, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I went through grade school the same way, never having a gf or having sex....but for some reason as soon as high school was over I started hooking up with girls...

I think for me it was that school was too intimidating and rejection in that environment for me, would have been devastating...I often knew of girls that liked me throughout school, but I would always shy away or refuse their attempts to be my girlfriend. for me, it was a confidence issue...may be different with you....basically just don't give a fuck about rejection and be you...and kind of an ass sometimes....some girls like that for some reason.

2. #62 Six One Cynic, Dec 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
    I don't need to know all this!

There are things in life that can be considered alternative and then there are things that are, and always have been strictly in accordance with nature and to deviate from them can never be considered normal or acceptable behaviour and makes a society ultimately weaker and less happy, which really means less prosperous.

Being 23 years old and never having been on a date with a girl is shameful and strange behaviour, could you even live in the same town with those who truly know you? Knowing you're a 23 year old virgin who isn't even trying? It would be radically embarrassing, and degrade your quality of life. It would surely be a crime against you!

I wonder what society has done to you to make you feel this way? You live in Western society, dude, you couldn't have it any better and you really feel this way? Don't scream and knuckle-drag your grievances into this thread because you could never fit in, because you hate people and life. Surely this attitude is pathetic and little else?

It's only going to come if he wills it to happen, and you both know that, so don't lie to him and make him wait any longer for the Big Nothing and get his hopes up.

Minos needs like, a total and complete overhaul of his life, when he realises this and commits it to memory, to strive to be the best of what he his physically and mentally capable of doing, only then can he join society. . .right now he is firmly an outcast, he needs someone to remind him that. . .to stay on top of him, as the people who brought him up from boyhood certainly did not.

3. #63 StankyDank206, Dec 2, 2011
    ^ wow you sound like a fucking douche man seriously, who are you to call someone an outcast? you seem like you think you're superior to people who haven't done anything sexually before. So just because OP has never done anything with a girl before that makes him a loser or an outcast? If I dont get laid in 10 DAYS I'll be a 21 year old virgin so I guess that makes me a loser to? and if our society is that Fucked that people are considered wierd or uncool just becuase they have no experience with women yet then I don't wanna be apart of it. Society puts too much pressure on sex nowadays anyway like on tv,music,advertisements etc.. so who gives a shit if you aren't doing what the rest of "normal" society is? but what do I know I guess I'm just some virgin outcast who cant fit in with right?:rolleyes: FUCK SOCIETY!!!!!!

4. #64 F. Fontaine, Dec 2, 2011
    I told you anyway. Deal with it.

It is only "strange" and "shameful" behavior if you let it be. We have evolved to the point that we as a species have transcended nature and replaced primordial desires and instincts with those that fit within the newly evolved layer of our brain. These include interests and hobbies of various kinds. I'm sure you've heard of them. We humans now have a choice. Fuck or don't fuck. It wasn't like it was 70,000 years ago when all we did was fight and copulate. We are beyond that now. A person's sex life is their business if they let it be. If Minos didn't come in here and say he was a virgin, no one on here would know. If I lived in the same town as a 23 year old virgin, I simply wouldn't give a fuck. You want to know why? Because it's not my business.

Here we go with the assumptions. I could never fit in because I'm saying what millions of people know? That society is bullshit? You think our society is so great, huh? Junk food on every corner, rising suicide rates, rampant homelessness, disregard for human persons... I could go on. Let's not even get started on the messages that are force fed to us in the television. One of which, relates to this thread - sex. If you're not doing it, you're a loser. Blah, blah, blah, blah. You even mentioned what nature requires us to do in the previous paragraph. How can you side with both society and nature? Society is a complete rejection of nature. Man created civilization and cities just so he could get away from nature. Your argument is contradictory.

The fact that marijuana is even illegal in Western society combined with bullshit lies to justify it only furthers my fact that society sucks. Can't even use common sense to know that what a person does with their body is their choice. Yes, we're in the richest part of the world and we're not starving in Africa. That's great and all but that doesn't make society any less healthy. The fact that you've bought into society's bullshit only makes me realize how much of a drone you are. Wake up. Society in it's current incarnation is detrimental to a person's physical and mental well-being. Actually, to be honest, society even contributed to why third world countries such as those in Africa are so fucked up in the first place.

I never said it wouldn't come if he doesn't will it to happen. Of course a girl isn't going to land on his front door and say, "here I am, I want to suck your dick". He needs to be more confident and get his foot out the door. He doesn't need to stop playing guitar, doing what he needs to do, or become a different person just to fuck someone. There's someone out there who likes him for him. If you have to change for someone else, just to say you inserted you penis into a vagina, you are a fucking tool. No way around it.

5. First.. quit sucking dick. Then after you've had your come to Jesus talk and decided to see the light. Then you need to quit playing video games, get off your fat ass, and move the hell out of your mom's basement. After you do that, shower and groom yourself regularly and buy new clothes. Then take yourself to the local bar and hang out til closing time. If you can't figure it out from there.. just forget the first thing I told you in this post.

6. Oh...man....this is awesome...I have never seen a forum where most of the people were morons!....lol....I have read a few good answers..but the rest...for the love of god....

Six One Cynic...are you an idiot or just pretending to be one....playing guitar is my profession...it has nothing to do with my penis.....would a doctor stop treating patients if he wasn't getting laid?.....and your comments regarding our society structure are just sad!...quick tip for you...quit watching Jersey Shore and start focusing on your own self esteem issues...

7. Wow

Some of you guys act like it's the end of the fucking world :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NOT A BIG DEAL IMO. You'll find her when she comes along!

Just do what you feel is right. If you wanna meet someone, go out there and be social! Don't do it just because you're an older virgin and you want to live up to society's fucked up standards. It will happen one day.

8. People (girls) can tell when you're not sure of yourself when you're talking to them, and it's a huge turnoff...The longer you wait the worse it'll get, so just go out and talk to a bunch of girls until you can talk to them like it's nothin. Don't wait for someone to come along, go out and find her

9. anything goes behind closed doors

10. Let me give you the real breakdown of how to do this.

First off dont go on trying to act like something youre not, just be yourself.
    Confidence isnt about being the loudest or most talkative person, its more about how you are with yourself. Meaning if you say youre going to do something and you actually do it, that my friend is confidence.

Second, talk with your heart! DOnt be all up in your head thinking of the next thing to say.
    Be sure that when you talk to her you look her in the eyes and you talk to her that you sincerely care and want to know her as a person, BUT make sure you always leave the door open. Make it apparent to her that if she rejects you, its okay and you can move on.

Just stop thinking about it and go with it, talk with your heart and forget about just having kissed or had sex with other women.

Find someone that you can love and they can love you for who you really are.

11. ^ oh god i think u need help actually ok this guy has more problems then the op guys lets start helping him instead. OP nothing is really wrong with you go join a free dating site like icupid, plentyoffish or whatever and try that outlet its not hard to get a date and give things a go honestly in this day and age its easier then ever to meet people just requires effort on your part man like learning a instrument did but way less then that even. Except when u actually get in a relationship with the woman then its more effort then a instrument trust me lol.

12. The world needs more people like you, it truly would be a much better place. Yes, I know this was posted 4 years ago.

13. Have you kissed a man? Its more sensual

14. #75 Jane_Bellamont, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2016
    If you want to date gold standard gals, you're going to have to become a gold standard guy.

Men like women with big asses, big tits.. smooth-skinned faces with plump cheeks, wide eyes.. etc.

Women like men who are ballsy, draw positive attention, and make doe. Having physique helps, but lots of chubby guys get away with dating smoky babes all the time (only if they have attitude). There's nothing you can say or do that's going to change that.

I think it is a pretty fair deal. You do something for me - I do something for you. Either you change yourself and your life, or you lower your standards and date the first chick who shows you any attention.

15. "OP, you are a fucking loser and you need someone to tell you this,"

I know you are but what am I...

There's a lot of other facets of life that make people winners or "losers" besides women dude. Honesty, integrity and playing music come to mind right off the bat.

Cuz you get laid, you're a winner?

Grow up.

J

16. axe body spray, cousin

🐜

17. Works on TV... Lol

18. Are you "effektt"?

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Was this guy Yummybud29 before Yummybud29?
    [​IMG]