Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I always think that I'm gonna get busted when I'm high !!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericstoner, Jan 15, 2012.

1. I live with my parents and I just smoked and I'm high as fuck and I always think that my parents will come home and see me high or the cops are gonna catch me ... I always start to panic :confused_2: what the fuck should I do to stop getting these things ?? :confused:

did ever you get panic attacks like this ? :D

2. there's not really a method. just chill the fuck out. if people come home just don't act like you're high off your ass

as for cops.. don't give them a reason to catch you lol. don't run around being like IM SO FUCKING HIGH with weed on you or drive around or you know? just don't act like an idiot and you'll be straight

3. occasionally, but if you shower, apply rhotos, smoke outside, and brush your teeth you shouldnt feel too nervous, at least me. and if i feel im too high to act normally, i pretend that i just got up from a nap.

4. I can act normal but my eyes are red as fuck ... they always are like this ...... what should I do ?

5. What I have come to realize is that you get these panics when your blazing in less than optimal conditions.

Only thing you can do to avoid it is blazing in safe places, the woods, a friends home whose parents are down, etc. Other than that you need to condition yourself to chillax.

6. Its called paranoia, a natural symptom of cannabis use. You just need to learn how to relax. If your parents will be coming home soon use eye drops (i suggest clear eyes but they all work almost the same) just make sure you but redness relief.

Completly unrealted, Wykyd_Green you pic is Sobe and i am drinking one atm :)

7. get eye drops. VERY useful if you're trying to be discreet about it. also, paranoia is normal. it's a natural side effect of marrajewwanna

8. use eyedrops lol

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcH-3d-BZn4]Ben Stein - Clear Eyes commercial - YouTube[/ame]

10. This use to happen to me years ago wen i first started smoking i would get stoned as fuk at my house and not be able to enjoy it because i would be thinking that my parents would come home and smell the weed or see me acting really paranoid and weird but i just learned not to give a fuk ahahahah

11. YO dude happened to me for a few months after i got caught smoking in my room. i would get so paranoid i wouldn't even enjoy the high. honestly the only solution i found was to just smoke when i was in a completely safe environment. i completely quit burning at home. it was so unenjoyable it got to the point where i just layed it on the line and told them everything. now they now how much i smoke and i educated them on the benefits and the lies and propaganda bullshit and im a happy paranoid-free man now

12. Dude, this used to happen to me too. I remember one time, we had bought an ounce of some middies and smoked like half of it in a sitting. Then we started to play tekken. Well we hear this loud banging noise outside our apartment building (small place, only 3 other people rented there) and we started freaking out thinking it was the cops. Turned out it was the garbage truck emptying the dumpster... :p

13. get a vape...It solves all problems

14. oh yeah sometimes I hear voices of my parents coming in the apartment, like opening the door and shit like that hahaha

so nobody know the best cure to this ?

idk which eye drops are the best .... if somebody could tell me ...

15. Rhotos ;)
    [​IMG]

16. I use Visine red eye formula. Honestly as long as it gets rid of redness you are fine. I believe all "red eye" eliminating formulas contain the same chemical. It basically shrinks the capillaries in your eyes, effectively curing redness.

17. what is a cop

18. I was the same way man, but think of it this way, how often do your parents come in your room at night when your not high? probably not very often, if ever. that has eased my mind about smoking when my parents went to bed, because they never just bust my door open and start talking to me.
    Think of it that way.

19. Nope, never.

No drug ever made me paranoid.