I always seem to find myself here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Roj0, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I always google questions about strains and such, and it always seems to bring me to this site, I know this because of the unique forum layout :p

Finally made an account to ask a question I need answered, but this seems to be the only place I can start a new thread, what do I need to do to be able to start one in Q&A?

2. #2 BearKush, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2012
    Just go to the smoking and usage section of the forums

3. Well I feel I should put the backstory as well, so i'll just post it all:

I've been smoking since I was 13, i'm currently 19. Always been an active/relatively healthy individual. When I was 18, I got put on probation for possession & paraphanelia, and started smoking the various spices. Everything was fine for a few months, until one night I was smoking a bowl of spice (I belive zombie matter was the name) and I got terrible chest pains, I felt light headed and my whole body was pale, so I laid down and woke up feeling perfectly fine the next morning.

Needless to say, I haven't smoked any form of synthetic since that incident.

I started smoking weed again shortly after that incident, and everything was fine for about 4 months, until one day, I was just smoking normally, and got the chest pains with weed too. I've been to the doctor, and they did all tests they could think of, and everything came back fine. They said the only remote possibility would be a blood clot, but to due to my age and being active, that was highly unlikely. They said marijuana shouldn't cause chest pains (unless it's anxiety) and gave me a speech on the dangers of marijuana.

If I take one or two hits, i'm fine and just get a very light high, but in a social situation, I prefer to smoke out with my friends. It's a common thing for us, and I enjoy it. I just can't seem to figure out what could be causing it, and I haven't really found anything about people having the same problem.

Any kind of insight on the situation is welcome and appreciated.

4. That's where the Q&A section is, that i'm "not permitted" to post in. :p

5. Quick heads up im sure you know but just incase we can only talk about weed,tobbaco,and alchohal

6. Thanks