I always see the most messed up stuff on tv after smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by emdyeks, Jan 22, 2008.

1. I was watching cops and it was a guy that was like 20 or around that age, and he attempted to kill himself by jumping out of a 2 story window. He was on the ground unconscious and then after a while he got up and just started yelling and crying, and then the took him into the ambulance, and said that the fall damaged his spine and now he is paralyzed. :(

2. .........buzzzzzzzkilllllll.............

3. You think that is actually messed up? That is the way the world works. A buzzkill yes, but that is comparatively not that traumatic of an event to see, I've seen people get killed before in real life and it is just something you have to deal with.

4. You think thats bad homie? Last night I was so high, smoked a shit ton of the gel inside a 75mcg per hour fentalyn patch (the whole patch has 7.5 mgs, but you only need to smoke pea size (or more for me cuz i have a tolerance) then I smoked a fat blunt, and took a few norcos for pain. I was high as FUCk, had sex wit my girl and went to put something in my fuckin drawer in my bathroom and i CLOSED MY DICK in the drawer door. now THAT is a buzzkill. Hella hurt til my beezie started kissin it better :p

Still sore today though, lol

5. Yeah an attempted suicide resulting in permanent paralysis isn't messed up, you're right

6. That is the way the world works. If we were to give values of how "messed up" something is, that is not very messed up to witness at all.

7. Thats true, I saw my homie get capped 4 times in the chest. It was some Surenio *****s an they were shootin hollow tips, so they pierced homeboys vest and I held him in my arms tryin to keep him alive til the ambulance got there. He died in the ambulance on the way to the hospital....

Gang violence man :(

8. actually it might have been like a high school kid or something. That is so sad, that someone could hate life so much that they do this to themselves. :( I am just so happy in life in general and it hurts to see people absolutely hate life.