I Always See Messed Up Sh*t

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Corn-dog, Mar 17, 2004.

?

Do you see wierd or Messed up sh*t when your high?

1. Hell Yeah! all the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think of fucked up shit more than I see it. Like one time I was at a party and thinking about what would happen if someone came in killed everyone? What would the cops do? This other time I thought I was in a coffin. So it all depends.

2. Hahaha wow I sure remember seeing alot of really strange things while STONED. Most of the memorable strange experiences were WAY BACK in the mid to late 70's. Things were strange back then even if you were not stoned! One time I remember hanging out with my buddies in the summer walking around town. Off in the distance we saw a GOAT running in the street. We got closer and there were 2 more goats. We don't know where they came from.

3. shit like that RARLEy happens to me..

4. i woulda been right on the pigs ass.. id love to see a bust :p (sorta.. i dont want someone to get busted but hey if its gonna happen id like to see it..)

5. Yeh, i completely understand....
    Often, its just things look way more interesting, like a plant or just a brick wall can be fun to stare at for like 5 minutes when you're stoned (in the beginning stages - e.g. still smoking the joint).
    After a few minutes, if you go into town or walk around outside, i seem to notice that colours get fucked up, especially the colour white. I was watching snooker once on TV and couldn't tell which was the white ball, cos it looked like the top 3 colours were all white.
    Also, i do imagine i see like objects like a spider under a chair, or a man in the distance, only to find when i get closer, it was actually something else, like a piece of dirt or a tree.
    When i watch chatshows on daytime TV stoned, i just imagine the whole thing is staged....and also films....i don't get into the film at all, i merely think that all i'm watching is a bunch of dressed-up people acting....lol.
    And when talking to non-stoned people (when i'm stoned) i always get slightly paranoid and analyse absolutely everything they say and do, and every movement that their body-language conveys. I think my mind gets hyper everytime i smoke, before the chill-out stage at the end, when you feel tired.

6. my first time was last nite i got grounded for not wearing my helmet lol so anyway... i saw my friend and i thought he was a dog it was weird

7. last night i just got done smoking a blunt with my buddies in a car. so we get out and chill on the side of this ice cream shop for a little bit then we start to walk out into the parking lot. and right as i get out there i see some kid out of nowhere run up a wall and do a backflip off of it.

i shouted "what the fuck HAHA" then laid down and started laughin. it was so funny at the time...mostly because i was blown.

haha crazy shit.