I Always See Messed Up Sh*t

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Corn-dog, Mar 17, 2004.

?

Do you see wierd or Messed up sh*t when your high?

1. Hell Yeah! all the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Oh that sux. So Slave, was it laced or did you just pass out from the heat?

2. when i was sick with cancer and my eye was removed, i was on this stuff called nubaine (like 10x more powerful than morphine just to let ya in on the magnitude of... great fucking highness). newho, i was on a dosage that was, like 6x over the normal limit cause this shit could stop peoples hearts and shit... NE-WHO, i was lyin in my bed and was lookin a some picture this guy drew of bret farve (greenbay packers quartback for those in other parts of the world) and he was fuckin talkin and movin his eyes. another time on the same stuff (btw, this was a daily thing [i had it for the eye socket cleanins which hurt like a bitch in heat) i stared at this baseball seat cusion i got at a game for like 5 mins straight w/o blinkin and it started pulsatin green. that was pretty tight.

3. that happened to me once. just sittin in my room smokin and i think i hear people talkin. i turn off the fan and its a guy on the speaker phone tell a foo to get out the car.

4. like that movie with johhny depp 'fear and loathing in las vegas'. ive watched that movie 3 times (each time high) and i cant remember shit. its all a blur.

5. LOL

6. ok, me and my friend were gonna go pick up some breakfast, and we pull off into this neighborhood to rip some bowls, well, we blaze, im stoned and were on the main road infront of all these stores, and a fucking purple goriila does a cartwheel on the sidewalk right besides me, i freaked out and told my friend to look, and some guy in a purple gorilla suit was dancing, funny nonetheless but since we were blazed i couldnt stop laughing

7. This one time me and this other person were driving down this gravel road and we were perty blazed. this rabbit jumped out from the side and just ran down the road fer like half a mile, it kept on goin from side to side, it was hilarious, but i guess u hadda be there

8. one time at the corner of my eye there was a water bottle and it looked like a childs ghost coming closer and closer. It scared the hell out of me! Man I love being stoned.

9. weird shit always happens to me when i smoke. one of the most memorable experiences was about a yr and a half ago, i had just turned 18 and i decided to take some buddies out to the strip club being the nice guy i am. anyways, we get there, sit in the car for a few, fishbowl the car pretty hard, get our money out, walk into the place, where the bouncer tells 3 of my friends that they are under age and cant come in. little did he know, we knew the DJ and a few other people so we all got in, and only i paid. not bad at all. so the night went as usual, we saw some titsnass, played a game of pool or two, and decided to leave. on the way out we smoked in the car again, and started driving. we got about 200 feet down the road before some drunken dickwad cut out in front of us, leaving a 21+ strip club. this guy was wrecked, cause about 30 secodns after he pulled out he slammed a curb in the middle of the street, half of his car was airborn for like a second. the guy's tires were both flat, plastic g/fx on the ground, and sparks shooting everywhere. what was this drunk bastards thoughts to all of this? 30 seconds later i see him turn his windshield wipers on and start cleaning the windhsield. wow, this dude jus creamed a curb and fucked up the frame of his car, he didnt bother to stop, but instead turns on his windhsield wipers.
    the night from there was pretty much just like any other stoner night, we smoked until we ran out of herb and went to bed.

10. The only time I saw wierd shit was once when i was in my friend anthony's car when i was 16. a rainbow flashed in front of my eyes twice in the span of an hour between 7-8 pm.

it was crazy

11. dude shadows are weird. whenever im really messed up i see shadows movin in the corner of my eye and i look over and nothings there. i usually hear some weird sound kinda like a bird squalkin. wen i go to long without token up i misss the sound cuz i love the sound but never remember wut it sounds like unless im stoned. wierd lol

12. duh if ur high its gonna make things more amusing. ules ur completly imune 2 wut ur ssmokin then it might b differnet :smoking: :smoke:

13. yeah thats kinda not good lol, people who smoke to much claimed they have staretd to hear voices and 90% of tjhose ent up schizphrenia or some other psychosis shit

14. I saw something like this except they just pushed the guy into the back of their car then drove off, nobody seemed to care :confused:

15. maybe the second time i smoked, i smoked with new people and this kid had really amazing shit that at my experience, there was no way i could handle. We smoked behind this building and went inside because there were local bands playing a show for $5, there was a cop in the corner of the room and i remember just sitting there, staring at him and i thought i saw him start walking around beating everyone. If someone hadnt convinced me otherwide, i was about to hide under a table.

and i 100% agree with whoever said shadows are weird. Looking into a ton of shadows, like the woods always makes me see shit. Every so often i smoke in my hottub which has a view of the woods behind my house, nothing special but the shadows really fuck with ya

16. my friends little brother has a trampoline and we were fucked up on weed and shrooms. so we went out to jump on it and i closed my eyes and it felt like i was flying.

17. is it wierd if objects pulse to the beat when im listening and sometimes when i look around objects have trali of whatever color they are? ( thats only if i smoke a shitload at once)

18. lol one time we accidentlly lit a field on fire and we ran and i woulda sworn like the fire was sorta like chasing us idk it was weird...but i was laughing my ass off.

19. this one time me and two other friends get high as fuck and we decide to go play video games at best buy. well after that we get the muchies and decide to go to taco bell, and as we are in the drive-thru we look over and some guy riding a bike gets hit by a car. It was some wierd shit.

20. last time i toked up it felt like their was a ball rolling around the outside of my ear with a loud ringing sound going to the beat of it, it was messed, but every time i smoke at home, it seems like my parents come home early :(