Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I always scare myself when I'm high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Dec 24, 2006.

1. I'll look out the window or think of scary shit or movies I've seen in the past or just fucked up situations. When I think of zombies I always get all sketchy. Reading Stephen king
    doesn't help either.

2. lol same here I LOVE horror movies and sometimes when I blaze in my room I dont even want to open the certains haha at night of course alone at home.

3. Hahah, I walked downstairs RIPPED the other night. My dads laptop light sorta shines on the floor. It was flashin and looked all twilight zone creppy and like an alien abduction shit haha, scared the shit out of me

4. I have a pretty good imagination so I can very easily creep myself out. I always here a noise and freak out, I convince myself that there is a serial killer right outside my door or something. Then I plan an attack/escape route for like 15 minutes. Then I realize that I just wasted 15 minutes.

And if I ever need a scare, I can always look outside and see a cop car parked out front. My neighbor is a cop.

5. yea i scare myself , sometimes i actually enjoy a good scare.

actually 2 nights ago i was in my room with my new bong and i went to draw the curtains back , my lights on the ceiling so when i drew em back i seen my shadow on the grass and thought there was someone out there , lmao , really fucked up.

6. Yeah im always scaring myself getting home at night. Im always thinking theres zombies around, but that can make it fun every once in awhile too.

7. Bunnin' out, looking out the passanger side mirror of my buds car. damn, i can swear i see shadows at the back moving rapidly. freak the shit out of me.

8. This one got me...so the story begins!

It was the day that Dawn of the dead came out..the new one, so I went to the thearters fucking fried..I had dropped some acid before going and smoked like 2 blunts between me and a friend...so going in there I was pretty fried. Now the movie showtime was at like 11:00 A.M. so noone is at the thearter..like literally like 4 people working there and noone else...so the movie ends and the acid is realy fucking starting up..so I stumble out of the thearter and into the main room and noone is there..so I turn to my friend and I'm like " dude.....noone is here...fucking zombies bro?? " and then were both like freaking and shit..we actually run int othe bathroom and talk it out..we say how were gunan run to the car and shit and drive home to see what's up..so we bolt outa there and run to my car and we get there and speed to my appartment..we get there and my roomy is there, we explain everything to him and then he laughs at us and tells us people are still here and theres no zombies..then we smoke a bowl and chill the rest of the day :smoke:

9. That pretty much sums up my thoughts right there.

10. haha that's intense man, something i'd end up doing.

i've never done acid but it sounds pretty sweet, shrooms are much cleaner from what i've heard tho.

11. One of those cool cops that smoke? Or the lame ones. Either way that is sketchy bro O_O be careful :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. I don't freak myself out about zombies, but I do consider the possibility of something like that actually happening quite a bit. It's almost as if I want zombies to begin roaming the Earth at some point. That can't be good.

13. Haha thnks for the laugh

14. hahaha, i used to do the same thing!

a couple years back i can remember watching the movie madhouse. later i tried to smoke next to my window but i had to stop mid-session becuase i was afraid the next time i looked up there'd be a creepy little boy staring at me through the glass :laughing:

i haven't been scared like that since forever. except for that last camping trip i took with my family, i was stoned shitless and had to go pee. it was dark, no no it was pitch black out. my sister kept telling me a "bearhog" was hiding behind a tree waiting for me to leave the group so it could pounce on me and eat me. she even went so far as to point in some random direction and ask me if i could see the glowing red eyes. my stoned and overactive imagination got the best of me and let me tell you those were some of the most uncomfortable hours of my life having to pee really bad and whatnot.

15. One time I was at this kids house and my dealer lived right down the street. I was about to get a bag off him and was waiting for the call. So I'm waiting with these 5 other kids, stoned to the dome, and we're just talking about zombies and we're all spooked to the point where no one wants to leave. We were talking about rage zombies, dog zombies, everything. Well, I get the call and it's time to go. I suck it up, hop on my bike and go for the ride. Half way there I see this dog in the middle of the road scragling by. I get closer and it's all hunched up, foam everywhere, just in clumps going down to the road. Fucker starts booking at me and I just take off for my life. I got away. Got the bud. Went back and went through the same shit on the way back.

Bricks were shat.

16. Im totally with you on the zombies thing. I have the survival guide and world war Z lol. I always seem to kinda have a mini panic attack if I start thinking about cops or zombies...lol.

17. How's WWZ?

18. Its amazing. Its a bunch of stories kinda put together. Its a good read tho. Ive watched Land of the Dead while smoking then went out togo walk through the woods with friends and I swear to god I dont think ive ever been that sneaky even around my own parents!

19. Lol.

All this reminds me of my baby brother getting on crack.

I went by his house and his face and nose had little cuts everywhere. I asked him WTF? He didn't have a clue. It took me a few minutes to figure this out.

It was long ago and he had put the new metal venican blinds in his windows. You guessed it. He had cut his face up peeking out the window looking for Jason or Leo. What a nob.

20. Oh man let me tell you a story of what happend when I smoked with my buddy.

I was smoking with my buddy and we were about to leave, so I go downstairs to take a piss, and it's one of those long pisses, and I'm hearing footsteps and it sounds like it's in his basement, so I'm getting scared, and I keep hearing it and it's getting louder and louder. So I get done taking a piss, and I come out the bathroom ready to fight, arms up and everything. So I walk out and my buddy comes down and out the hallway with his arms up like ready to fight, so we just look at eachother like "Wtf" and start laughing.

I was like "Dude did you hear those footsteps in the basment? Cause I came out ready to kick some ass" He said "Dude, my room is right above the bathroom that was me, I was praciticing fighting up there and came down" So we started cracking up for about half an hour. We both came out ready to fight.