Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I always get tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dah, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Every time i toke whether its at home or at someones house with tons of different strains i always get so fucking tired. I wanna go around and do shit but something just makes me so tired and all i can do is just sit or lay down and do nothing. Energy drinks do not help either.

2. You must be getting pretty much the same bud everytime, or your smoking way to much. Get enough sleep, and if you get tired its all about the 5 hour energy

3. You say you tried out a lot of different strains? Even sativas get you tired? In that case you should consider vaping instead of smoking or simply, as CT Smoker put it, get enough sleep

4. Definitely try to get a sativa dominant strain. When I smoke anything mostly sativa it's almost as if I CAN'T sleep.

Sativa not saliva, damn iPhone