I always fuck myself over, so bad

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NYYstateofmind, Aug 27, 2010.

1. this summer i was hanging out with this girl a lot. and when i first met her, she had just recently came out of a three year relationship like 3 months maybe. and she was going through some ruff times, she was addicted to xanax and she was all fucked up all the time. i chilled with her every day for a week and helped her break the addiction.

before the addiction was broken she sucked one of my best friends dick. we chilled together at my friends house all the time. the four of us. well not anymore, but he came to me the next day and said sorry if you two had a thing for eachother. my bad.

i tried to play it off like it diddnt bother me and i was like, oh no dude, there was nothing between us, dont worry about it. even though i was starting to like her. we still chilled almost everyday and she called us best friends, and i would say the samething. she was my best friend that was a girl.

all my friends would always call her a ho, and that really bothered me. i diddnt want my friends thinking i was talking to some ho, so i pretended like we werent talking. but i really like her a lot. and she took my virginity. and i told her that last night. nobody knows that. nobody really suspected i was a virgin.

well a couple of days before my friends birthday, we were all chillin drinking in his garage. i went to drop this girls friend off and i took her car. when i came back she was waiting in the street and opened the car door when i parked. she was crying and shit. i tried calling her a hundred times and i was driving all over the place wasted trying to find her. i get home and i called her again and she answered and was all upset. i told her i would come over there if she needs me to, and she said its up to you. so i went. and we were just laying in bed watching tv and i started to comfort her, and we kissed one time. that was the first time we only kissed one time, and it was kind of meaningful to me. i fall asleep there and i woke up and went straight home for the most part.

a couple of days later we were at my friends birthday party at the hotel and the bitch at the front office made everybody leave. i went into the back parking lot and everybody was talking about what to do next. i was like i'll hit you up im going to chill with my boy on his birthday. we go home, chill for a little bit. and then go back to the hotel. im trying to drink and party all night and nobody wants too. one of my friends was laying down in his own bed. and my other friend was laying down in bed with that girl. i wanted to go home so i could stop them from doing something, but they just ended up dropping me off at my car and going back to the hotel.

i already knew what was going to happen, because she had told me maybe 5 days before that she likes him a little bit. we'll now they are talking. and it really fucking bothers me. my friend knows that it bothers me, he doesnt know she took my virginity though. and what can i really expect him to say or do? you know? im just in a shitty situation, because this is the only girl i want to be with right now. i went through depression for 2 weeks, my appetite is all fucked up. she said were going to chill this weekend. but she couldnt stress enough that she diddnt want anybody to know we had sex a second time.

what should i do grass city. i cant stop thinking about this girl.

2. damn dude that sucks, did you ever actually let her know that you are starting to like her and it's not just a casual sex thing? Cuz theres girls my age (I'm assuming you're around 18 or 19 like me) that are just fully down to fuck different dudes in the same clique all the time.

And fyi 1 in 4 sexually active people has HPV gasp

3. This is going to be your first heartbreak. Move on brother. Move on. You don't need that kind of complication in your life. From now on, be honest about your feelings. With yourself and others. This tangled knot only happened because you were hiding things and not expressing how you feel.

It would be a big mistake to continue trying to hook up with this girl. She is just going to drag you down with her. Her addiction to xanax is just a symptom of a much more serious problem. Self-medication is always a sign of emotional trauma or emotional issues.

Dodge the bullet. Get out while you can.

4. yeah dude, we went to the clinic together because i knew something was up with myself, and she had clap and i had urethritus. i was calling her out and shit. and we were still great friends afterwords. she said thats when she tried pushing herself away from me.

dude this situation is so fucked. i want to tell her. if you and my buddy dont work, can we try and give it another chance. but that is kind of fucked up, no? she's not a bitch at all. thats why it sucks. she's the least bitch girl i've ever met in my whole entire life. i think she is so fucking cool and i love her personality. and now shes with one of my best friends. fuck

edit: im burnt out hardcore right now, so my bad if my grammer is off

5. that.

6. Run dude.

She already gave you VD and slept with your friend.

Damage control.

It won't be easy but distance yourself and find new friends. It's the only way really to avoid a BUNCH of drama.

7. Whoah rofl plot twist

8. ok, she was on xanax. sign number 1. she sucked someones dick. sign number 2. dont try to wife up a slut my friend. it never works.

9. As much as you like her, she's clearly not worth your time and effort. She's only going to mess with your feelings so you should try to get away from her before it destroys you, even if that means losing your friendship.

10. it's really hard to mend a broken heart.
    trial and error..

11. #11 NySt0nerPunk, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    Don't waste your time with her

Your friend is a douchenozzle

I would however cut off contact and slowly watch as she crawls back to you, I mean i would just enjoy seeing some random girl hitting me up for emotional support and bitching about how some guy did her wrong

NO ACTUALLY I WOULD AVOID THESE TYPES OF FEMALES AT ALL FREAKING COST

12. Honesty is a virtue man, try to start living by it.

13. blunt quit following me!

but he's right. it is a virtue. sometimes you gotta do what's smart, other than what your heart says.

14. I agree with Blunt, it's all about honesty...there's a lot of confusion in your friend circle with this girl and if you aren't up front with how you feel this is the consequence. But if she's a "hoe" or an easy girl with a lot of emotional problems it might be best to avoid that...at least try to tell her about your apprehensions and tell her what you actually feel. If she cares like you do it should be fine, just try to think about the outcome you want before you do anything. Like it has been said, drama breeds quick in a situation like this and that's something you probably want NO part of.

15. Try not to think about her and move on. The less contact you have with her... the easier it will be.