Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I always blackout

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bigdankkush, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Okay, so I don't know if this is common, but whenever I get really high(i think this causes it) I literally just shut my eyes for a few minutes. Like if I'm sitting down I will pretty much fall asleep sitting there and if I'm walking or w/e I will like reverse blinking where I keep my eyes closed and open every like 10 seconds to see where I am then close them again. And usually while this is happening I am hearing music in my head (like music you hear on those hypnotizing videos on youtube).

I think this is blacking out, is it? Does this ever happen to you?

2. Enjoy it bro, those are the days you'll be looking back on all your life! I miss that happening - tolerance is a terrible thing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You sound really stoned

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeah well I was probably only on like .4-6

5. I would say you're experiencing heavily medicated and drowsy feelings as opposed to blacking out. relax and enjoy it :)

6. But haha I gueSs I get high easy

7. I would just consider it to be relaxing.

8. That's not blacking, that you just closing your eyes

9. I wish I could skip 100 feet and try to remember what happened again. Those were the good days.

10. Haha oh, well I've never blacked out but it honestly feels like it should br

11. yeah youre honestly just stoned its just a body high youll be missing them after a lil while

12. like others have said on here enjoy it....did you just start smoking this year? dosent get any better as you get older when i first started smoking the best was when you would get so stoned that it felt like you were moving in slow motion ...i remember working at a grocery store went out back did my thing and then i was stocking things and it felt like i was doing it really slow but i was obviously going at normal speed...havent had that in a while

13. everything feels so slow always, like I feel like it's noticeable to other people and they'd instantly tell i'm high

14. you would know if you're really blacking out.

15. Well actually I never seem to notice I blacked out until after I did. But ya, you'll know when you do because there's just a blank space in your mind regarding that period of time

16. Sounds like you're hella stoned, zoning out.

17. I have a medical condition when im awake for more tham 18 hours, with or with out weed I black out. When I do. Everything goes black I go deaf like I hear nothing. . I usually wake up 3/4 hrs later xD when I pass out from the green I close my eyes I still hear shit, I usually wake u 30 mins to an hour later. XD my tolerance..... I can take a bit tbh.

18. Like said.. Ya ganna be looking back on those good ol days. Your not blacking out, it's normal to unexperienced smokers. Enjoy it while it lasts, maybe use a little less next time you smoke or whatever you do.. but enjoy this stage bruh, until ya tollerence builds up, but nothing like taking a T break and smoking that first bowl after the break.. Ahh, almost feel as good as OP does haha

19. you are not blacking out..... You Are Browning Out :smoking:

20. stay hydrated when you smoke

Drink a glass of water before and after smoking. Don't chugg it, sip it casually.