I almost thought I was fucked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrJavel, Sep 11, 2011.

1. As I reached for my cigarette pack in my working pants, I noticed that the pack was wet, fortunately they put the cigarettes in these kind of aluminum foil-like "enveloppes", you know, so my cigarettes weren't wet.

Very interesting, I know. I just needed to vent a little. (Ok, no. But I'll pretend that I needed to vent)

2. Oh and for additional information, I didn't pee in my pants. They were wet because I washed the carwash at my job.

3. Lol good cause I didn't think you did.

4. I was scared for a couple of seconds :smoke:

5. wait... so someone at the carwash pee'd on your pants :O??????! you were fucked.

6. lol

no but a hose and soap have wet my pants
    damn you hoses and soap
    even if I don't mind but they'll be damned anyway, because it's part of my special powers

I'm not kidding man, I am able to damn pretty much everything I want man, like, that other time I was walking down the street and some reeeeeaaaaally ugly old lady's looking at me, she's like staring at me in a really mean way, so I tell her : "What? Are you waiting to get damned ma'am?" Then she said something about the devil and I was all like "DAMN YOU! I SHALL CONDEMN YOU TO AN ETERNAL DAMNATION!" You should of seen that man, she was sure damned, but none of this ever happened, I just invented it to trick you into believing that I was telling the truth when in fact I was lying.

7. You washed the car wash? I believe that is an oxymoron. Glad to hear your cigs made it our dry I guess.. to bad about your pants getting wet though I hate when that shit happens.

8. pointless thread of the day. oh wait, this place is flooded with those lately. i was expecting a run in with the law or some shit. :confused: but if all it takes is wet cigarettes for you to be fucked, they must mean alot to you. you should just smoke more dro and quit the tobacco bro.

9. DUDE this stories fucking nuts... Honestly, make another thread and tell it again, the world should know!

10. I see what he did there^.

11. LOL, nice.

12. Bustin' Rhymes.

13. Oh shit, if only your cancer sticks had gotten wet :(

14. You would think car washes wash themselves

15. It was a sign from God telling you to quit smoking but you outwitted him this time.

He'll be coming back with a vengeance.

16. Don't worry, my pants are still wet

Today I washed the outside of the carwash

You won't believe me, but a part of the cardboard on my cigarette pack has split, so now I can open it like a book, and read cancer :yummy:

Ok, I admit I didn't think I was fucked, I am just an attention whore (but at least I admit it... AT LEAST I ADMIT IT! I know why you blame me, I know why you blame yourself, I know why you blame me, I know why you blaaaAAAAAME YOURSEEELF)

17. What are you waiting to join the boat?

18. Oh, anyone else likes to do hot knifes? It's the funnest smoking method, I find, even with weed :smoking: