I almost pulled it off.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kushjob, Aug 27, 2010.

1. This is something that happened about a month back, and to this day it haunts my mind.

To set the scene:

Me and my ex were at her friends house (she had came into town to visit me) and we had all been drinking. However, it wasn't enough for me to feel but a slight tickle in my pants. My ex and her friend however, were both pretty buzzed, and her friends boyfriend was just a prick (not to me, he was just laying around with his knee brace being a dick to his girlfriend)

So me and my ex go upstairs to her friends room and start fooling around in her bed (she's cool with it). Moments later she comes in the room and here I lay with a woody between two hot girls. It was right when they started making out they gave me the hint for a threesome. (yes, both parties were interested, she hated her boyfriend.) Right as they started making out on top of me I go for the kill and her boyfriend comes limping to the door knocking loud.

In my mind I was shooting him with a sawed off. I almost did it, I could have had a threesome and felt no guilt.

Anyways, she has to leave the room because he's cranky and I end up getting some anyways.

Just had to get that off my conscience, fuck my life.:cool:

2. Sick story, next time just offer to walk him out to his vehicle and finish your business:smoking:

3. Looking back I want to just kick myself in the ass for not capitalizing earlier.

4. Sounds like you need to be a businessman and set up a meeting btwn you and these 'bad' girls :cool:

5. Lol, you don't get to say "I ended up getting some anyways" and then say "FML".

6. Of course I can.

It's like getting the gold medal when you could have had the golden medal and a new car.

7. agreed