I almost just fucking died!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by LulzMaximus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Just seems like a fake story to me :cool:

2. I guess it doesn't matter anymore, it happened and it's done.
    Also, live in western washington, not the south.

I can see why you think I'm a troll, it's all good. I keep my trolling to youtube and 4chan anyway.

3. When you become 18 you can't talk to your mom anymore??????

4. I would've busted out the heater and started bustin slugs man.

5. Lol some of you guys are assholes. This guy could have gotten killed. I would suggest you just be careful. If your african american (im thinking this is what you were suggesting in your last post) and the two people were hillbillies n a truck then id just be careful and maybe get yourself some heat (legal ofcourse) for your protection. have no fear homie... death is nothing but a concept. Be fearless.

6. i think everything you just said is a lie

7. I present: "The 4 Stages of Freakin' Out Maaannnn"

Stage 1: Calm
    Stage 2: Nervous
    Stage 3: Panic
    Stage 4: Panic induced face plant onto keyboard

Cure to all four "Stages of Freakin' Out Maaannnn".....

SMOKE SOME WEED!!!

8. #49 234, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011

no you would've not done that
    you would've took that truck like a champ

9. your 60 years old
    i bet your nickname is dirty ole bastard

10. Dude I said I'm not black...
    Oh well.

11. next time that truck is hassling you just...

[​IMG]

12. are you a troll?

13. You sound schizophrenic dude, I'd stop with the weed.

14. #55 MissToker, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2011
    you know what almost killed me? when i was 14 came home high off my ass round 12 ... my mom was n my room n scared the literall piss outta me... yeah n then she made me tripp the fuck out... i had the best high n then she ruined it... i also had awful cotton mouth n munchies... oh she made me live in a real hell... my heart felt like it was gonna explode and well... i was txting my friend n it felt like an hr would go but n it would only be a minute... then she started laughing or crying and finally i felt good agian an started laughing at her n lo n behold... she slapped me n locked me n my room... didnt hurt til my high wore off tho n my paranoia was back full force... dont worry youll get over it...

EDIT: i didnt almost die but my mom used to be a major pothead and dealt with acid n other stuff and really knows how to make you lose ur shit... lol n the next day they made the best breakfast i ever had :) i was happy n then my stepdad said it... "no fucking smoking in our house" n me being a stupid lil girl said "it wasnt in ur house silly" ahhh good times xD

15. i imagine something like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-qJaow1Kf0]YouTube - Kid singing Britney Spears scared to death by his mom[/ame] :p

16. HELL YEAH!! omg i actually wish she recorded it .. omg lol... when i walked n my room it was pitch black n my mom said hello baby gurl... i actually came home soo quite n the she made me piss myself cuz i was semi paranoid bout going home anyway... ahhh i wish i could still get that high ^///^

17. i'M STONED AS A ROCK,aND i HONESTLY DID NOt fIND YOR POST not even mildly ammusing..

18. Any mention of DBZ is ok in my book :wave:

19. Nothing wrong with homosexuality, but his mother should realize that if she has something against homosexuals she will have to blame herself for having her son do this 'performance'.